Tomato Bastard

"Hey Roma!"

"Don't call me that, idiot!"

It's a fine and peaceful day today.

"I've got something for you~! So come to Boss!"

"Ugh, you stupid jerk. Fine. But only because I'm bored or whatever, don't think the otherwise!"

At least, that's what I thought. Tomato bastard is here, so I'm in Hell. That idiot just had to come and bother me! Such a shame, it's a nice day today and he just had to ruin it for me.

Anyway, it's not like I'm curious about what he got something for me! Chigi, I bet it's another basket of tomatoes he brought from his tomato fields or something weird since he's weird. And stupid. And a jerk.

"Romano!" I snapped out of my train of thoughts and found out that I was face to face with tomato idiot. My eyes widened and pushed his face away.

"Hey! Don't do that, you creep!" I huffed and glared at him.

"Aw, Roma, that wasn't nice-"

"Don't call me that, asshole!"

"-and that too." The bastard fucking pouted, ugh. That's so cu- sickening! Damn it. Shut up. "And here I thought you want me to show you what I brought for you.."

I'm not curious! Not at all! It's just another shitty thing he brought from somewhere I don't want to know! I hope it's tomatoes though. Ah, damn. Please let it be tomatoes, I don't care if I have to be friends with the potato bastard, just let it be tomatoes!

...or nevermind the friend thingy. The idea makes me sick.

"Just tell me what you have there, dammit." I grumbled, but he just smiled there like an idiot he is.

"Ah, no, Romano! I'm not telling you what it is! I'm going to show you what it is!"

"Can't you just tell me what do you have in there?"

"Close your eyes Romano!" Spain looks so happy and excited, a reciprocal of what I'm feeling right now.

"Just tell me-"

"Close it!"

"I don't want to-"

"Close!"

"I said no-"

"Por favor?"

And at that moment, I certainly regret that I looked at him. He knew that I can't resist that stupid look! Gosh, I hate this feeling.

Or do I?

Oh nope! I despise this feeling so fucking much that I want to kill the person who cursed me to feel like this!

"I'm going to kill you later," I glared at him and closed my eyes, impatiently waiting. "Is it there yet?"

"Nope! Just a few more seconds!" He chuckled, but it sounded a little wrong. Is he nervous?

Hah! So what if he's nervous? Maybe it's because he brought something that I certainly wouldn't like at all and will embarrass-

I opened my eyes in surprise when I felt something soft quickly pecked my lips. I looked at Spain, and saw that he is red as fuck.

Did he just..?

"Oh, you little.."

"S-Sorry! D-Did I made you uncomfortab–"

I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. What, it's not like because I love him or something!

...maybe I do, but only a tiny bit! Damn it.

"Is that how you kill me, Romano?" A soft smile made its way to his lips as I pulled away. "And you look like a tomato!"

"Shut up, dammit!"

"Feliz Día de San Valentín, mi amor."

Why do I love this idiot anyway?

"Buon San Valentino, tomato bastard."