All I want is you

"Leave me alone!"

And thus, Spain did left Romano on his own, probably having enough of all Romano's bullshit. It's a stupid thing to say, Romano thought, but he did need some alone time to think -- as to who is Spain to him, what is this weird feeling when around him, when did it happened, or will he even accept what is that? But what he did is really stupid; saying that in the middle of their heated argument? Definitely idiotic. He didn't even know what did they argue about, for he is too caught up with his own thoughts and emotions; he's confused, angry, sad, happy and love (he didn't even know how the hell even those two emotions happened) all at the same time -- it makes him crazy! He screamed at the top of his lungs then cried relentlessly; that's the only thing he know what to do right now. And as if the weather is joining him in his gloomy mood, the rain starts to pour outside; and Romano is lucky that there's no thunder nor lightning striking outside. Romano cuddled under his comforter, seeking some comfort that no one can give him except for a certain nation. He cried harder.

All of the sudden, an object smashed through his bedroom window, which caused Romano to whimper and bury himself deeper under the covers. After a few moments, he peeked his tear stained face to look at the object. He blinked when he saw it's a pebble.

A pebble?

He slowly removed himself from the comforter and walked towards the pebble, picking it up. A letter was taped to it. He gently remove and read it.

Look at the window.

That's it? With a sigh, Romano walked to the window and looked down from it to see the certain nation, soaked wet from standing in the rain.

"Sp-Spain.."

"Romano!!" the Spaniard yelled. "South Italy, Lovino Vargas!!" he continued.

Romano's breath hitched then yelled, "What do you want from me?! I hate you!! Go away!!"

Spain just shook his head, "No! I won't go away until you at least let me speak and listen to me!"

"Fine!! Go on!"

Spain took a deep breath, "TE AMO, LOVINO! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

And with those words, Romano broke down once again, his knees weakening.

"Please Romano, let me in.." Spain yelled weakly this time. "I love you, Roma.. I love you.."

"Bastard! You're very welcome!!" Romano ran down the stairs to the front door, throwing it open and ran towards Spain. He hugged him tightly and cried in his shoulders.

"I love you too, Spain.. Don't leave me, I-I need you.. Please, you're already welcome, a pair of arms is waiting for you.. Spain, I love you, te amo, ti amo tanto.." thus, he continued to say those wonderful words to Spain, and the latter just smiled and hugged him back.

"Te amo mucho, Romano. I won't ever leave you, I would die first before I do that to you.. You're too special for me to do that.. I love you too, Romano.." Spain kissed the top of Romano's head and made a a small distance between them. The Spaniard looked into the other's amber eyes, then to those lips and smiled.

"If you're going to kiss me, just do it already, jerk," Romano whined, but a small smile carved his lips, making Spain chuckle and kissed him passionately. Romano broke the kiss and laughed, making Spain do the same.

All I want is you, Spain.. And I must confess, you're all I need and I love you so much.. Romano thought to himself.

Boy, Romano's so lucky to have Spain. And the latter's lucky to have the former too.