Happy Birthday

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday! Happy birthday, Toni!"

All of them sang happily.

Why are they happy?

"Muchas gracias.."

A fake smile, and all of them seemed to be convinced by that smile.

Fools.

"Make your wish, mon ami!"

I wish..

"Now blow the awesome candles!"

..I could go back in time.

The night air slapped him as he sat on the green grass, a plate of cake on his lap and one sat forlornly beside him.

"Oh, how much I desire to eat cake with you once more."

He looked at the cake beside him with a sad gaze, his eyes moist with tears.

"But I can't, because you're not here anymore. And it's all because of me."

He looked down at his own cake, before placing it beside the cake that is supposed to be his.

"If only I hadn't called you that time, then you would be here beside me. If only I'm patient enough to wait for you.."

He looked at the night sky.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! It's all my fault!"

He weeped.

"It's all my fault that you died Lovino! It's all my fault that you died because of that stupid phone call! It's all my fault, my fault, my fault..!"

He pulled on his hair, as if punishing himself.

"It's supposed to be a happy day.. A happy birthday.. But I did it.. I made my birthday depressing.."

He cried more.

"I love you so much! Please come back..

"It's not a happy birthday for me without you here."

A/N: I'm s o r r y