Chapter 46: Graduation

A/N: I'm kinda excited that it's ending.

* * * *

Today's the day everyone's graduating high school. Yup, they made it. It's everyone's day. To the popular kids who were nothing but asses throughout the year, you made it. To the jocks who did nothing but get laid, you actually made it. To the dumb ones who never tried, you surprisingly made it. To the dumb ones who ACTUALLY tried, well done. To the nerds who get bullied endlessly, your sufferings are over. To the inbetweeners, y'all aren't invisible. 

It's a sunny day in Los Angeles and the girls have been preparing and getting ready since 5am. The girls decided to get ready at Erica's house which was near school.

"I'm so excited!" Erica giddily exclaimed whilst curling Rachelle's hair

"Same! I'm kind of sad that we're all going in separate ways." Jessica frowned whilst doing her make up. 

"Yeah." Rachelle agreed.

"Hey girls, promise me that we're all going to hang out again." Tiffany said whilst picking out clothes.

"Of course!" the girls replied.

*

The graduation ceremony finally ended and they all threw their caps in the air and hugged each other. 

"I'm gonna miss you all!" Jeremy said sadly. "One last group hug?" 

"One last group hug." Tiffany smiled.

With that, they all shared a heart warming group hug.

The End.

* * * *

A/N: Fin.