Chapter 26: The House

Tiffany has been gone for 15 days.

Jessica has been gone for 13 days.

Rachelle and Erica have been gone for 12 days.

They've been in this house for a really long time now. 

The four girls have been in this house for a few days now. The people who held them captive, didn't beat them up or starve them. It was actually the opposite. But the girls were still scared and creeped out. They were kept inside this room that was decorated to look more presentable and less creepy. 

Tiffany occupied the bottom right, Rachelle occupied the top left, Erica occupied the bottom left, and Jessica occupied the top right

It was currently night time and the girls were sitting on the floor whilst talking amongst themselves.

"I wanna go home!" Erica cried.

The girls looked at Erica and mumbled "Same here"

"I miss Devon." Rachelle sniffed as she pulled her knees closer to chest.

"I feel you. I know I don't show how much I appreciate him, but I miss Cal like hell." Tiffany frowned as she sat down by the window and looked out.

" Tiffany frowned as she sat down by the window and looked out

"Yeah. I miss Jack. I wonder how he's doing?" Jessica asked herself.

Erica heard this and said, "I would tell you how he's doing Jess, but I can't because Marius isn't here so that I could ask him!"

"I wonder how Tyler's doing...I never really get to see Tyler everyday. I only see him during the weekends. I wonder how his college is working out for him. He never really tells me anything. He always asks about me. He's always like, 'Tiff! How's it going?', 'Tiff! What's up?', 'Is anything bothering you, sis?' and it keeps going on and on and on. I just wish I could go back and at least for once ask him how his day went or something." Tiffany said seriously.

"I feel the same way. I feel like a really bad sister. Yeah, I ask how my brothers are doing, but I only ask Ashton and Mitch. I feel like I always have time for Ashton and Mitch. It's like I don't even who my brothers are anymore." Jessica frowned as she leaned against the wall whilst she sat on her bed.