Chapter 3: Erica Megan Sanchez

Erica Sanchez is a cheerleader who's a dumb bitch. Thus, the reason why people think she's innocent. 

Erica's mother is named Anne who is a Broadway actress, whilst her dad, Vin, is a musician and a school owner exclusive for music only. 

****

"Erica! Come here! I've got something to show you!" Erica's obnoxious older brother said. 

You see, school starts the next day and Erica's mom decided that Erica and her brother should go 'back-to-school' shopping. Apparently, it's LAST MINUTE so half of the products are either bought, out of stock, or stolen. Let's be honest here, some people steal at malls let's not pretend that the world is peaceful. 

"Ugh. What now, Joey?" Erica said as she walked angrily to her older brother. 

Her older brother, Joey, is five years older than her making him 23 years old. Joey Austin Sanchez is a medical student. Despite that fact that he can be in charge of the school their dad owns, he chose to be a doctor so he went to medical school. 

"Geez. Why are you so grumpy?" Joey asked. 

"Well maybe, because I was busy reading Louis Tomlinson's recent tweets." Erica said annoyance evident in her voice. 

"Ugh. Really? Anyway, I called you here, because of this..." Joey handed her a pretty mint green notebook with cute designs on it. 

"O

"O...M...G...That is so cute!" Erica squealed. "It also has an M which obviously stands for Megan" she added. 

"Yeah. Wanna buy it?" Joey asked ready to go home quickly, because they have to go to their mom's Broadway show. As it was just 10 am, they wanted to catch the earliest flight going to New York seeing as they live in L.A.

Erica looked at him with disbelief. "Is that even a question? Of course we'll buy it, silly!" Erica laughed. 

****

Erica and Joey got home. Erica went straight to her room, and put the notebook on her mint green desk. 

She immediately dressed formally, because she has to look formal for the Broadway show