Chapter 25: Frustrated & Knowing More About Tyler

"So, do the boys know?" Jake asked the others as they walked up in front of Jeremy's house.

"Know what?" Mitch looked at Jake

Jake looked back at Mitch and said, "Know that the girls are missing."

Everyone answered in chorus except for Tyler.

"I don't know."

"I'm not sure."

"Nope. I didn't tell a single soul."

Then there's Tyler.

"I told Cal."

Everyone stopped walking and looked at Tyler with wide eyes.

"You told him?!" Mitch shrieked.

"Why did you tell him?" Ashton asked.

"The question is, WHEN did you tell him?" Roy crossed his arms.

"Take it easy. I'll answer one at a time. Stop trying to be Ellen by asking loads of questions." Tyler sassed.

"Well, you do want to be famous don't you?" Jake asked.

"Yes. Now, I'll answer your questions." Tyler looked at Mitch to answer his question, "Yes I told him."

He then looked at Ashton who was standing next to Mitch and said, "I told him, because he needs to know that his girlfriend is missing."

Tyler turned to Roy and mimicked his actions, "I told him the same day Tiffany went missing."

Everyone nodded and continued to walk. They reached the front door. They looked at each other and Jake knocked on the door. A few minutes later, a boy around 15 years old opened the door.

"Xanders-Logan Residence. How may I help you?" he asked in a posh British accent.

"Wow. I didn't know Jeremy had a posh butler." Ashton whispered to Mitch.

Tyler heard this and rolled his eyes. Tyler turned to Ashton and Mitch and whispered, "That's because they don't have a posh butler."

"Then who's that?" Mitch asked quietly.

"You'll see. Just follow me." Tyler answered. He looked at the 15 year old and said, "Hue, I know that it's you. You can't trick me." (a/n: lmao it rhymed.)

"Dammit, Tyler. Thanks for blowing my cover." Hue rolled his eyes and leaned on the door.

"You're welcome. Anyway, is Jeremy home?" Tyler asked as he tried to take peek inside the house.

"Yeah. He's up in his room like always. Come on in." Hue opened the door wide enough for them to enter. They thanked Hue as they entered.

"So Ty, how's my only girlfriend? She's still available right?" Hue asked full of hope.