Chapter 28: Bonjour!

A/N: The kidnap thing started in November, so this is already a month after the kidnap. Let's say it's nearing the end of December.

*

The Jones family are packing up to go to France for the grand opening of their shopping centre/mall. Tiffany is very excited for the trip. Her dad is also excited...for the grand opening. Tiffany could care less about the grand opening. She's just in it for the trip.

"Tyler! Are you excited?" Tiffany asked as she dragged her luggage outside her room.

"Yeah! Imagine all the French guys that are coming. They'd be hella cute." Tyler said to Tiffany as he dragged his luggage behind him.

"You are such a hoe!" Tiffany laughed.

"I'm your older brother. We're siblings. You're a hoe too!" Tyler laughed with her.

"What if a really cute French guy asks you out?" Tiffany asked Tyler.

"Oh my god! Of course I'll say yes!" Tyler exclaimed.

"What would mom and dad say?" Tiffany asked him.

"They'd be shook." Tyler shrugged.

Tyler and Tiffany made it out their house with their luggage and put them at the back of their limo.

"Mr. Tyler?" a voice said.

Tiffany and Tyler turned around to see Jeeves –their butler- holding Tyler's backpack.

"Thank you, Jeeves. Oh, and please keep our rooms clean. By 'our' I mean my mom and dad's room, Tiff's room, and my room. Please tell the maids to keep them busy whilst we're gone." Tyler ordered.

"Oh and Jeeves? Tell the maids their not allowed to invite their friends over." Tiffany said. Jeeves looked at her weirdly. "Mhm. You heard me. They can only go out with their friends on their day off. And if you're asking, no, they're not allowed to invite their friends or family members on their day off." Tiffany continued.

"Yes. Here's a tip," Tyler gave him $10, "Now, off you go." Tyler patted Jeeves' back.

"Thank you. I'll make sure we follow your orders. Have a safe trip." Jeeves bowed and left.

As soon as Jeeves left, Tyler and Tiffany rushed to their rooms and picked out their clothes for them to wear going to Paris.

Tiffany and Tyler decided to wear: