Chapter 38: "It's easy. Just get a job."

"Ugh life is so hard." Tiffany groaned. 

The girls and Jeremy were having a sleep over at Jessica's house, because her house has the most rooms. Mainly, because their family is pretty big. They occupied an empty room that's only used for parties. 

They all brought their sleeping bags and other necessary stuff for a sleep over

"Tell me about it! My feet hurt so much, because of handing out flyers with Joey the whole day!" Erica huffed.

"I kinda had fun at my mom's business!" Rachelle cheered. 

"Of course you did. Your mom's job is cool." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"You had fun too! How was Madame Tussauds?" Jeremy smirked.

"How did you know?!" Jessica gasped.

"It's on Instagram and Twitter, you idiot." Erica laughed as she ate a cookie whilst scrolling through Twitter. 

"Why would it be there?" Jessica asked. She's really....forgetful.

"You were live on YouTube that day. Everyone found out." Tiffany said casually.

"Oh yeah! I swear I'm so forgetful." Jessica laughed as the others looked at each other and faked a laugh.

"Anyway, how're you guys dealing with Mr. Jones the Cheater?" Rachelle asked with a mouthful of popcorn. 

"We told my mom." Tiffany said kind of avoiding the topic.

"How did she take it?" Jessica asked.

"She cried for hours and she's planning to leave Mr. Jones. Of course, she's bringing Ty and Tiff." Jeremy answered. 

"But you live with them. Where will you stay?" Erica questioned.

"With Mr. Jones, obviously. Wherever he goes, I go." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Oh right. You're the assistant." Jessica nodded slowly, understanding the situation.

"What will we do? We might lose our money!" Tiffany shrieked.

"Same here!" Erica cried.

"It's easy. Just get a job." Jeremy shrugged as he got on a comfy position.

" Jeremy shrugged as he got on a comfy position

"A job?!" Rachelle screeched.

"Well, yeah. That could totally help. You get paid for the thing you're told to do." Jeremy said casually.

"I know what a job is." Rachelle rolled her eyes.

"Of course you do." Jeremy mocked.

Rachelle just ignored him. 

"Want to watch a movie? I brought the projector I made from our project last year." Jeremy asked.

"Sure. I'll just get more popcorn." Jessica stood up, grabbed the bowl and went down to the kitchen to get more popcorn.

Jeremy sets up the projector and his phone as the rest of the girls got comfy and brought out the food they brought with them. Jessica came back and asked Jeremy what they're watching.

"We're watching Moana." Jeremy said. 

"I love that movie!" Erica clapped her hands.

* * * *

A/N: V v short but I need to update my other book.

Vote if you liked it. Feel free to comment.