Chapter 30: The Boys and Where to Find The Models

Today, everybody were at Tiffany's house. Tiffany's mum and dad are in London to check some business related stuff. So, Tiffany and Tyler are the only ones there with their maids. 

Tyler was going down the stairs when he heard laughing in the living room. 

"Hey guys!" Tyler greeted

"Hey Ty!" they chorused.

"Lookin' good, Tyler!" Tiffany complimented. She's Tyler's number one fan. She's Tyler Andrew Jones AF.

"Thanks!" Tyler chuckled as he did a 360 turn like a supermodel.

"You look in a beanie." Erica said.

"Yeah. You should wear beanies more often." Jessica agreed.

"Where ya off to, Ty?" Devon asked.

"I'm going to the studio today." Tyler answered as he took a seat next to Tiffany.

"Studio? Where?" Jack asked.

"At our mall." Tyler answered like it was nothing.

"What?! We have a studio and I didn't know?!" Tiffany screeched.

"That's okay, Tiff. You can come with me if you want." Tyler suggested.

"Really?! Let me get dressed!" Tiffany shouted as she got out of Cal's grip and ran upstairs to her room. Everyone looked at Tiffany as she left then they looked at Tyler. 

"Actually, I think I'm gonna bring all the girls with me." Tyler thought out loud.

The girls screamed joyfully and the boys groaned. The girls ran upstairs to Tiffany's room to help her with fashion crisis.

"What about us?" Jeremy asked.

"What about everything we've been through? Yeah, good song choice, buddy." Tyler sang whilst the rest laugh.

"I'm serious though. What're we gonna do when you're at the studio?" Jeremy asked.

"You guys can roam around. I think we have an arcade thing there. Knock yourselves out with games. After all, that's what guys do. They play games a lot to the point where they're not playing with games anymore, but playing with hearts." Tyler said.