Chapter 21: Perfume

A/N: This part's setting will be on the 19th. So pretend it's already Saturday.

* * * *

Tiffany was walking around her dad's shopping centre/mall. She went from store to store checking anything new. She also went to different stores, because she wants to check if there's anything wrong with it. She was getting tired. Her phone 'dinged'; a sign whenever someone texts her. It was Cal. They only had a short conversation until she put her phone back in her purse.

Tiffany went to the perfume store

Tiffany went to the perfume store. As she tweeted about her misery.

After a few minutes of roaming around, she went to the most expensive part of the perfume shop

After a few minutes of roaming around, she went to the most expensive part of the perfume shop. All of a sudden a guy about her age walked up to her. His face was oddly familiar, but Tiffany couldn't remember. 

"Hello miss! Try this new perfume." the guy said holding an expensive looking perfume.

"Wow! I love the container. It's fancy. How much is it?" Tiffany asked as she admired the perfume.

"Just a million dollars." the guy shrugged.

"Okay. Remind me to tell my dad that I want this perfume. What's the name?" Tiffany asked as she typed down on her phone to remind herself.

"DKNY Golden Delicious." the guy smiled. "Do you want to try it? We have a tester." the guy added.

"Okay!" Tiffany grinned. With that, she grabbed the perfume and sprayed it on her wrist. She smelled it and immediately felt light headed. 

She blacked out. The guy looked around to see if anyone saw. When he saw no one else, he carried Tiffany and ran to the nearest fire exit. 

* * * * 

Tyler paced back and forth as he waited for a text or call from Tiffany. He didn't want to call her boyfriend, because he didn't want Cal to worry. He didn't want to jump into conclusions, but it was almost 1am and Tiffany STILL wasn't home. Surely, if she was with the girls and Jeremy for a sleepover, she'd inform him so he won't be worried.

Right now, he really didn't have a choice. Their parents were gone. Their dad was at France, and their mom was at London to visit some relatives.

He called Cal first. Cal picked up on the first ring.

(a/n: italicized = Cal; underlined = Tyler)

"Hello?" 

"Cal. It's me, Tyler."

"What's up, Ty?" 

"Not much. Um, you?" 

"Just got home from Jack's house."

"At 1am?!"

"Yeah. We drank a couple of beers. I only had 1 beer, though. Tiffany would be pissed! Hahaha!"

"Mhm..about Tiffany.."

"Why? What happened?"

"She's not here."

"Okay. She must be at one of the girls' house or Jeremy's."

"Nope. She would've called."

"Maybe her pho-"

"And don't you dare give me the 'maybe her phone died' crap. She would've used Rachelle's phone. Or Jeremy's phone. Or literally anyone's phone to call me and tell me that she's alright."

"You're right. When was the last time you saw her or contacted her?" 

"When she was at the mall."

"She's STILL not back from the mall?!" 

"Nope. She never came back." 

"Shit."

* * * * 

A/N: Wooo! 

Sorry for the short chapter. I don't want to give out all details. 

If you liked this chapter, please vote. Feel free to comment.

If you're interested in fangirl shit, check out my other book. It's in my profile.

Tweet me: KirstenMeliton

Instagram me: kirstenmeliton

Snap me: kirstenmeliton

Tumblr me: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

Here's the link to the most expensive perfumes: (yes I did my research)

http://www.mostluxuriouslist.com/top-10-expensive-perfumes-world/