Chapter 19: Birthday Surprise Plan?

A/N: To let you know, Jessica's birthday was on the 9th of November.

* * * * 

"Girls!!" Tiffany ran towards their table and squealed. 

"What?" Erica asked. 

"Is Rachelle here?" Tiffany looked around.

"Nope. She's sick. So it's just you, me, Erica, and Jeremy today." Jessica answered her question.

"Good." Tiffany simply said as she took her seat.

"What's good about that?" Jeremy asked.

"It's good, because we get to plan her birthday!" Tiffany exclaimed whilst bringing out a think scrapbook with ideas. Like Monica's scrapbook from Friends when she planned her wedding with Chandler.

"That's not fair! You didn't plan MY birthday!" Jessica crossed her arms.

"To be fair, you already planned ahead of time." Jeremy said before taking a bite of his chicken sandwich. 

"That's true. Anyway, what have you got?" Erica said quickly to avoid Jessica's drama.

"I have a scrapbook of parties and shit. There's a page for themes, giveaways, invitations, food, and decorations!" Tiffany showed them the scrapbook, and sure enough, there were pages for all that.

"We don't have enough time. Plus, all four of us would be broke after that." Jessica shrieked.

"Of course not silly!" Tiffany laughed. "Who said all four of us would pay?" she added.

"What? Then, who'll pay?" Jeremy said with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Devon James Simpson." Tiffany said.

"Are you crazy?!" Jeremy asked.

"Crazily excited for my dad's shopping centre in France? Hell yeah I am!" Tiffany clapped her hands at the thought of her father's huge shopping centre that's almost finished. 

"What he means is, does Devon know about this?!" Jessica hollered.

"Nope." Tiffany dismissed.

"Who will tell him?" Erica inquired.

"Um, I don't know. Perhaps, Jessica could ask him." Tiffany said as she pulled out her phone to text someone.

"Why me?! Why don't YOU do it?" Jessica shouted, that earned looks from everyone. But she was too annoyed to give a damn.

"I can't." Tiffany said looking up from her phone.

"Why the fuck not?" Jessica asked harshly.

"B-because...um.." Tiffany looked around to avoid Jessica's gaze.

"Well?" Jessica crossed her arms.

Tiffany instantly thought of a reason, "I can't because I'm planning the party!" Tiffany mentally patted herself on the back and smiled at Jessica.

"Fine." Jessica huffed.

* * * * 

A few minutes later, the boys arrived. 

"Baby, I got the food you asked me to get." Cal said as he sat down next to Tiffany, giving her the food.

"Aww, thanks baby. You're so sweet." Tiffany shrieked and started eating her food whilst Cal looked at her with a smile on his face.

"So, Devon. Rach's birthday is coming up. What's your plan?" Jessica asked casually.

"I thought Tiffany was planning it?" Devon said with a perplexed look on his face.