Chapter 19: Honey Love

Chapter 19

"Baby come inside. Turn down the lights. There is something I want from you, right now. Gimme that honeyyyy loveeeee." Honey Love-R.Kelly.

[5 MONTHS LATER- AUGUST]

"Rara!" The crowd shouted as they were now awaiting Rishad's arrival.

"Come on Rishad man, we gotta go." Suge urged as he looked back at the crowd from backstage.

Rishad nodded his head before putting his eyes back onto Natalie. "I gotta go ma." Rishad smiled before leaning down and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Do good baby, fingers crossed." Natalie smiled as she crossed her fingers and closed her eyes tightly.

"Ol' corny ass." Rishad laughed before he made his way onto the stage.

"Ra-Ra! Ra-Ra!!" The crowd chanted, but took a quick break when they seen him walk onto the stage.

You see, Rishad wasn't just same ol' Rishad Brook's no more. He was known as the popular, gangster and thuggish rapper with the name RaRa.

After them couple of shows of shows Rishad did with Suge, he was now getting booked like crazy. Everyone loved him, he definitely had a talent. They were even playing his songs on the radio now on the regular. Needless to say, he was definitely climbing his way to the top. The sky was the limit, and he wasnt going to allow anyone to get in his way.

The beat to Keep Your Head Up began playing as Rishad cripped walked more on the stage, pulling his shirt off, he heard the ladies go wild. "WOOOO RARA!"

Rishad laughed. "How ya'll doing tonight?" He asked the crowd. They made a loud noise and hands were moving quickly as he stared into the crowd.

"Ayeee thats what Im talking bout. Aye Kelz play that track again right quick." The beat began to replay and Rara began doing

what he did best.

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I say the darker the flesh, then deeper the roots. I give a holler to my sisters on welfare, RaRa cares if dont nobody else care!"

Rishad continued entertaining the crowd as he began playing his best songs. He was crip walking, weed puffin, and gin drinking as he just was himself.

"Thank you all man, this concert was mad crazy. Ya'll showed me mad love and no words can express it. Love yall forreal." Rishad put up a peace sign before walking off the stage.

Natalie was waiting for him, smiling her little ass off.

"Hey baby." Rishad greeted as he smiled and took out his white rag and began using it to wipe the trickling sweat off of his forehead.

"You did yo thing out there." She complimented him, as they made their detour to Rishad's dressing room. "Had me getting wet and shit." She whispered into his ear.

Rishad lips curled into a wide smile. "Damnn baby.." Rishad said as he placed his hand onto Natalie's lower back, as he escorted her inside his room.