Chapter 3 : Stand By Me..

3

                                                                        " So Darlin', Darlin' stand by me, ohhh stand by me." - Ben E. King

Natalie swayed her hips as she did a quick shuffle while she swept the floor. Ben E. King's voice boomed  throughout her boom box that sat on her kitchen counter.

"When the night has come, and the land is dark." Natalie sang as she continued to sweep.

She was interrupted as he doorbell rung. Putting her red broom against the wall, Natalie began making her way over to the front door but that didnt stop her from doing a one, two shuffle on the way there.

Natalie answered the door as she snapped her fingers. But she quickly stopped when she realized the guest she had at her front doorstep.

It was like one of those moment's you see on tv or what not when the Dj stops the song and It got silent real quick.

"W-What are you doing here Sasha?"

"Natalie..."

"What Sasha?!"  Sasha jumped as she heard Natalies voice raise.

Sasha pouted. "Can I please come in?"

Natalie rolled his eyes as she pushed her door open, allowing Sasha in.

Sasha made her way inside, slipping off her Adidas shoes.

The girls made their way into Natalies kItchen.

"Girl, you know this is my track! Stand by me, Stand by me!" Sasha sung snapping her fingers.

Natalie quickly shut off her boom box and gave Sasha a cold stare. "Sasha. What are you doing here?" Getting straight to the point.

"Look I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted. I know I was wrong and I'm sorry. I just got stuck up in the moment." Sasha confessed.

"Uh huh." Natalie commented as she swept the contents into the garbage.

"Natalie.. Im sorry." Sasha pouted.

"Look Sasha, I accept your 'apology' but mess with me again and your dead meat!"

Sasha laughed as she looked at Natalies facial expression.

Natalie smiled as she Sasha began laughing hysterically, making sure the whole block could hear her annoying laugh.

"Come on girl!" Sasha said as she pulled Natalie into a hug.

Natalie hugged her back but Sasha wasnt fully forgiven. She have to show Natalie that she was truly sorry and wanted to change but was Sasha really capable of that? Or was it all a big ball of confusion?

"Girl I GOTS' SOOOO MUCH TO TELL YOU!"

"Wassup?" Natalie took a seat on her bench as she faced Sasha.

"Girl.." Sasha walked closer to Natalie, bending down so they were now at eye level.

"Rishad and I  had sex! Oh my god girl now I know what knocking the boots is reaaally about, Oh my gawd. AT first it hurt you know, but then I started to get a feel and girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!" Sasha bragged.