Chapter 16: You Down With Opp? Yeah You Know Me

Chapter 16

"U-N-I-T-Y, you gotta lett'em know, U-N-I-T-Y  that's a unity. U-N-I-T-Y.. Instinct's beats me to another flow. Everytime I hear a brother call a girl 'You're a bitch' 'You're a hoe!' Tryna make us to feel low, you know all of that's gotta go! " ~ Queen Latifah

  I woke up feeling in a miserable state, as a set of pain licked me in all over my body. My eyes stayed shut; not allowing themselves to open. As I began to rise up, I felt a sharp pain in my lower abodmen.

"Ouch!" I cried, as I held onto my stomach and almost immediately laid back down.

I could tell, I wasnt in my house. The loud vibrations of "M-E-T-H-O-D MAN!" Kept repeating as Method Man'sn voice, yelled over and over.

I rested my hand over my head, as a sharp head rush passed through my head. I began to rock back and forth as I struggled to open my eyes.

I placed my fingers onto my top and bottom eyelid, attempting to open my eye. I weeped in pain as I struggled to do a daily job, that I've grown to taken advantage of.

It opened slowly but surely and the pain grew unbearable.

I let out a deep breath, as I looked around my surroudings.

Television, a closet door and an blue carpet was all I saw around me. As I shivered, I prayed on getting home safetly.

When I looked down, I saw my naked body covered in goosebumps and in pink and purple bruises.

As I laid my petite hand ontop of my stomach, I began to wonder If the bastard had killed my baby. I wasn't far along at all, just one month to be exact.

I shivered once again, making my sore legs, hike up. That's when I noticed it, yes IT. Dried up blood that travelled down my right leg

"Oh my god!" I said as I covered my mouth, gasping.

I began hearing foot steps before Demar busted into the room.

"Yo' bitch ass still here?" He asked as he brought a book up close to his nostrils, snorting a powered white substance in parallel lines.

"Ahh!" He let out as he shook his head, as the rave passed through his body.

I looked at him in disgust. I couldn't believe I was this jerk ass nigga. Disgusting.

"Get up and get yo' shit and leave!" He spat before turning around and walked  out.

I slowly got up, but soon regretted it as the amount of pain, I was feeling was unbearable.

"Ahh!" I cried once again as I began to rub on my legs.

I grabbed my Tshirt, slipping over my head and struggled heavily as I tried to slip on my Nike sweatpants physically and mentally. The amount of blood that was dried up scared me. I knew my baby had died.

I walked out his door, walking slowly but stopped in my tracks as I walked into the living room. My eyes shocked me.

There sat Demar as Sasha rode him. Her breast's were jumping up and down, as Demar held onto the back of her waist.