Chapter 13

Chapter 13

                                                                  "C O M P U T E R   L O V E " - Zapp N Roger

Rishad Pov.

I realized I had to make shit up with Natalie.

It wasn't her fault that all this shit has happened. It was mine. Instead of touchin' that strip club with Suge that night, I should've went and took Nat on that date I said I was going to take her on. She didn't know the whole situation between Demar's punk ass and myself but yo' all a nigga was tryna do was protect her.

That day, I rolled up to the convience store, I swear I was going to go to Nat's house after but a nigga went in there to see Demar all over Natalie? That shit pissed me the fuck off? Like I know I aint supposed to be mad cause she not my girl, but yo! Natalie didnt know, so I couldnt blame her but at the time I was just like FUCK IT!

So I guess what Im saying is that, I fucked up.

I know Im being hardheaded and all that, but a nigga has his pride! I aint the one to run to no girl to apologize? That shit aint in my blood. But I've been doing Natalie wrong, she dont deserve that shit, naw.

Knocking on her front door, I waited for her to come answer it, but instead .. I met eyes with Grandma.

She smiled at me as she rested her hands on her hips. "Boy where the hell you been?" I laughed as she opened the door up for me to come inside.

I gave Grandma a big hug , before walking inside and taking off my fresh Jordans.

"Im sorry Mama.." I apologized. I honestly meant that, she was probably effected by this as much as Natalie and I. I was like the grandson she never had.

"Mhm...Go in dere! You know I got sumn' cooking in the kitchen." She said as she pointed towards the kitchen.

I nodded and made my way in there, taking a seat on one of the chairs by the table.

"So what's up with you and my granddaughter?"

"Ma, I dont even know. She still with that dude?"

"You talking bout' that wannabe thug limp dick no sense having nigga? That dude?"

I chuckled hearing grandma say 'nigga'. "Yea him mama.."

"Boy, I just dont understand Natalie man.." She said as she covered the pot. "The boy cute and all but Its Team Darkskin over here honey.."

She began walking towards me. "Boy, I been with lightskin after lightskin, and some actually were worth my time, but the vast

majority? Boyyyyyyy no." She pulled  out a seat. "Think about like this.. you watched that movie the Lion King right?"

I nodded my head, listening to her explanation. " Tell me why Mufasa's ass was soooo cute but yet the pussy died. Why he die? Cause he was lightskin and his brother who happened to be darkskin, killlllled dat ass! Darkskin's winning boo! You see Morris Chestnut sexy ass in dem' movies? He a SUR-VIV-OR! He the type to have that good dick. Not no 2 inch dick. I want my 6 or 8 piece  chicken nugget not my 2 piece nugget, sheeeit..."