Chapter 4: Wassup Then?

4

                                                                      "Im gon' knock you out! Momma said knock you out!" - LL Cool J

Sasha and I havent spoken since our last incident. I aint mad, she straight up foul for the way she came up to me about 'you're just jealous', bitch get out my face with that shit. Rishad got what he wanted and all that was was PUSSY.

I hope her ass doesnt come back to me with her bullshit cause I swear, Its not gon' be pretty.

"Ma?!" I yelled through the bathroom. I had finally taken out of my braids and had gotten my hair pressed.

"What?!" My mother yelled back.

"Can I please, please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee get my walkman back? Its been three weeks mom!"

My mom joined me inside the bathroom, flicking my neck.

"Ugh mom!" I immediately put my hand on my neck rubbing it.

"Haha" She laughed. "You look cute though."

"Thanks ma." I turned around, and wiped my hand on the towel that hung on the back of my door.

"Here." My mother handed me my walkman.

My face lit up. " Thanks mom!"

I grabbed my walkman and began walking into my bedroom.

"Make sure you eat that tuna fish sandwich I made downstairs for lunch!"

"Ughhhhhhh"

"Dont ughhhhh me!"

***

I walked into the building of Inglewood High feeeling good. With R.Kelly's angelic voice playing in my ears.

"You remind me of my jeeeppppppp, I wanna ride it."

"Sumn' like my my sound, I wanna pump it.."

"Girl you look like just my car, I wanna wax it."

I felt like I was truly untouchable.

That was until I bumped  into  Rishad.

"RISHAD!" I said as I punched his chest.

"Aye chill lil mama." Rishad said as he put his hands up like he was surrendering or sumn'.

"Ugh, you're so annoying!"

"Natalie shut up okay.. you know Im too sexy for my shirt." Rishad said as a cocky smile curved on his lips.

"Why you following me punk?" I began taking notice that he was now walking close beside me.

"Um cause we have math together dumbass."

"Oh..." That defiantly shut me up.

"Oh my god!" Rishad said lowly under his breath but I could still hear him.

"Whats wrong?" I looked up to see Rishad's face now covered with his hoodie.

"Sh..." Was all he said.