Chapter 12: All Eyez On Me

Chapter 12

                                                               "Live the life of a thug nigga, until the day I die
                                                                         live the life of a boss playa {All Eyez On Me}
                                                                 cause even gettin high.. ..{ ~2pac

Rishad was shocked to see Natalie, as Natalie and Demar was shocked to see Rishad.

Rishad's face turned cold as he looked Natalie up and down before walking past them.

"Fuck boy." Demar cursed.

Rishad turned around as he walked up to him. "Im bout tired of your shit.."

"Uh huh? Na' what you gon' do bout it fagget?" Demar spat as he hand went into his waistband.

"Fuck yo' ass up!" Rishad pushed him.

POW*POW*POW!

"RISHAD!" Natalie screamed.

Natalie rushed to Demar's side as he began to bleed from his abdomen. "Oh my god. Demar are you ok?! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Natalie told the Cashier.

Demar began floating in and out of consciousness as his eyes flicked open and closed.

"Its going to be okay Demar, just stay with me!" Natalie pleaded as she rocked his helpless body back and forth. Natalie looked up to see a puzzled Rishad. His eyes looked distraught and low and his mouth was open, leaving his bottle lip to hang low.

Their eyes connected, and for the first time in a long time..Natalie had lost respect for the guy she once called her 'Bestfriend.'

Rishad blinked before bumping back into consciousness as he became aware of his environment and took off running.

Minutes later, EMT'S came running into the corner store, rushing over by Demar's side.

"Who did this to you?" The female EMT asked. Natalie and Demar's eyes connected with one another before the word's "I dont know." slipped out of his mouth.

Rishad kept running, he didnt stop or look back once.

His heart raced heavily as he jumped over his complex's fences, racing into his house.

Rishad startled his mother as he open the door and slammed it before rushing into his bedroom.

"Rishad?" She questioned but it he didnt answer. Rishad was now on a serious lockdown. Would Natalie or Demar tell.... or nah?

Rishad put his head down, as his hands rested on his face. "God, tell me why? I aint mean to..."

Rishad kept to himself for the rest of the week. No food, weed,sleep,socialization, nothing. Straight Rishad. He was surprised that nobody came to his door either.