Chapter 2: Fate.

The weekend passed and needless to say I was relieved to leave my house.

Yes, Yes , Yessss my ass got in trouble when I got home! Im grounded till lord knows when ! So Im pretty much on house arrest right now.

When I Got Home...

"M-Mom, It's not what you think!" I pleaded as I began to back up.

"And to think..... I was about to let your lil ass go?" My mother bursted out laughing in her infamous evil laugh.

I gulped at the fear of the upcoming scenes that were coming next.

"And where did you get that skirt from? UH-NA UH I know that better not be my skirt young lady?!" I bit down on my bottom lip as I lowered my head.

"N-Natalie Parker, you better grow some balls and look me in my damn eyes!" I shivered to the emphasis she pulled when she said BALLS.

I finally raised my head, looking into my mothers fiery eyes.

"You Ms.Parker are grounded!"

I knew It was coming sooner than.later, so was I surprised? Nope!

"Give me your walkman,NOW!" She ordered.

"But mom! Aaliyahs new album just came out!" I whined.

"Do I look like I care? Walkman NOW!" I rolled my eyes as I turned around to retrieve my walkman.

I bent down, picking it up from my night table. I turned around to see mother's hand out.

I handed her my walkman, frowning.

"Alright, now take off my shit cause I don't know who the hell gave you permission to where it ANYWAY! But, before you give it back,make sure its clean!" She smiled as she turned around, opening my door.

"And Oh!" She faced me. "Come home straight after school until further notice !"

I plopped down onto my bed, thinking about the events that occurred tonight.

Sasha's ass had it coming for her on Monday. Wanna ditch me after bringing me to a damn party you begged me to come to? Oh no. Natalie don't play that.

But on the good hand, I met Demar's sexy ass! Mm, Mmm, Mmm!  But shoot, I'll probably won't see him again.

*****

M O N D A Y *  M O R N I N G - 6:57 AM.

I woke up with the feeling of misery taking over me

I went into my closet, pulling out my outfit I planned on wearing to school.

I took a quick shower before putting on my fresh clothes.

I slid on my high-waisted denim jeans, along with my white long sleeved cropped top.

Placing my black hat onto my head, I leaned over and read the time.

"8:01." I hurried, grabbing my knapsack off my chair.

I walked into the building with a set mindset. Zero socialization!

I paced myself as I made my way to my locker. Searching for my math textbook, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a smiling Sasha.