Chapter 36

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, but all u gave to say is THANK-YOU for 7.8k reads, I still can't believe so many people are enjoying my book. Keep reading and voting!

XxEmilyxX

Josh's POV

I stood there shocked. George looked up at me and I saw his eyes flicker with hope. Daisy was softly resting her head on George's chest and she looked like she was asleep. I glared at Rachel, "you're going to be so sorry" I said through gritted teeth. Rachel laughed and I felt like kicking her.

"I'll give you a deal" Rachel smirked "you can choose one of your friends to save. The other stays with me." I could tell by her voice 'staying with me' was pretty much a death threat.

I glanced over at George and he looked like he knew that too, but even so he still mouthed 'take Daisy' to me.

I had never felt so angry, scared or sick, Rachel was a monster. Although George was like a brother I knew he couldn't live knowing I had picked him over Daisy, and the same would go if I picked Daisy over George, neither would ever forgive themselves.

"You have five minutes to decide" Rachel spat, and walked out, shutting the door. George looked up at me and whispered 'please save Daisy, Josh, I couldn't bear for her to be left here, I promised her I would stay here with her to the end" I could tell George really loved Daisy and truely meant for me to save her. But I already knew who I was choosing...

sorry it's short, but I want there to still be suspense.

Nearing the end of the book now!

I still need a name for the sequel so comment any ideas

XxEmilyxX