Chapter 11

Hey guys!
Thank-you so much for over 100 reads! It really means a lot to me so thank-you
This part is dedicated to @elliecat1234 love you Maeve xx
XxEmilyxX

Daisy's POV

Josh, George and I hop into the car and slump down into our seats. We quickly click our seatbelts in and our driver starts. It was quite busy 8:30 at night in London- course it was going to be busy! We drove along a huge street and I saw a huge Topshop and a ginormous Primark AND a gigantic New Look
"Wow" I breathed, making the windows steam up. "I wanna come back- just to shop!" The boys laughed and I scowled at them and stuck my tongue out at them. "Well then I guess you'll have to come back!" George said laughing.

Soon after we pulled up outside a huge house - it really was grand. The others had pulled up before us and JJ was already unlocking the front door. We all walked inside, amazed at the huge house the boys lived in. "Lets watch a movie!" George screamed "bagsy a horror movie" I groaned- I hates horror movies, ever since I was little I have been a wimp. Suddenly Jaymi said to us "I have to go guys but girls it was lovely to meet you" he said doing a fake curtesy as he left. So that left George, Josh, JJ, me, Nicola, Maeve and Emmy. George could obviously tell I wasn't too keen on horror because as we walked into the living room he whispered in my ear "don't worry I'll look after you" we decided to watch paranormal activity and I sat on the huge armchair with George. Maeve and JJ were both on beanbags on the floor and Josh had one arm round Nicola and one arm round Emmy on the sofa. As the film started I moved closer towards George as he pulled me towards him- his arms protecting me. Half way through the film there was a really scary part which made both Emmy and Nicola run outside with Josh following them to calm them. I snuggled into George and closed my eyes, I could feel him rubbing my arm for comfort although I was still scared to death. The only girl enjoying it was Maeve- she seemed to love horror movies and her and JJ were loving it! At least someone was... About half an hour later, after the film had finished we all sat down to pizza and ice-cream which was yummy! We then were deciding one what to do as Maeve had 10 minutes left with us and Emmy, Nicola and I had only 40 minutes left with the boys. Suddenly Maeve piped up "why don't we play truth or dare?"

Uh oh here comes some embarrassing things.....

Thanks for reading guys this is an extra part for today! Xx love ya
XxEmilyxX
Ps I may start another fan-fiction once this one is a few more chapters in. Leave comments on what it should be about- I personally like writing about celebrities- but it could be a topic if you wish xx