Chapter 23

Hey guy! please read my new The Vamps fan-fiction xxx

XxEmilyxX

Josh's POV

I ran over to George. When he heard me coming towards him he looked up, his eyes were red and blotchy, but still he looked very pale. I pulled him into a hug and George just sobbed onto my shoulder. A tall police woman came over to us. "could you please tell me what you know about Daisy" she asked softly. It was as though she was speaking to a three year old, but secretly I think it was so George wouldn't get even more upset. "of course." I said "she has a younger sister, Emmy. I believe they live on the outskirts of London, but recently Daisy has being staying with us... ummm she's never mentioned any parents or anything." I told the policewoman. "do you know her age?" the woman asked. "18" George whispered "her birthday was recently" and with that the policewoman nodded her head and walked off to consult her colleagues. I sat down on the steps leading up to our door, and George sat down beside me, resting his head on my shoulder.

George's POV

After the policewoman questioned us, Josh and I sat on the steps in complete silence. Tears still rolled down my cheek, dripping onto my lap, I didn't want anything more right now than Daisy. I was planning on asking her to go on a date, although no-one knew that. Daisy and I weren't really dating but it felt like we were, in fact I wasn't really sure whether we were dating or not. Suddenly another police woman came over to us. "Mr.Shelley and Mr.Cuthbert, could you please come inside with us" silently Josh and I stood up and trailed miserably after the policewoman. We went inside to our dining room and many policemen and woman were sat around the table. Josh sat down first, and I stood trembling but then one of the policemen said "Shelley, please sit down" and instantly I scurried over to a seat. "Right, boys we have examined the house and we believe...."

ooh drama! About to write the next part straight away :-)

XxEmilyxX