Chapter 25

Hey guys!

so is poor Daisy going to be ok? let's find out

XxEmilyxX

George's POV

The other boys convinced me to stay at Josh's house overnight but I knew that at dawn I would be looking for Daisy. It was midnight and Josh was asleep in the bed next to me. JJ and Jaymi were in the room next door and there was no sound coming from their room either. Suddenly my phone buzzed. Sh*t it was an unknown number, just like the texts Daisy had been receiving. It read; if you want Daisy back you must come to 30 Rover Street, in ONE hour, alone, with £500, be here or Daisy dies, TONIGHT. My stomach flipped but I knew I had to go, for the girl of my dreams. I pulled on a t-shirt over my trembling body and dragged on some jeans. I scribbled down a note for the boys which said
off to get daisy, DO NOT follow me, G xxx

and with that I slipped out the door and down the street, the rain drizzling on my scruffy hair. I shivered as I walked down Rover Street, all the houses were run down and unloved. The beat of loud music buzzed through my head, and the smell of alcohol filled my lungs, making me gag. Soon I arrived at number 30, and with shaking fingers I knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood.....

"Rachel" I whispered. "George" She said, a smug smile on her face.

Let's just explain something, Rachel is my ex girlfriend, she used me, for the public attention, she loved to grab the limelight but as the months of our dating progressed I realized she longed for attention, and didn't love me at all. But that was when she broke the news to me "George, I'm pregnant" I remember her telling me, I was shocked and couldn't say anything. She soon got rid of the baby, saying It would have been worthless, just like I was worthless. But she always played up to the cameras, acting sweet and harmless, but nobody knew what happened when we got home. She used to hit me and scream at me, always saying I was worthless. Somehow I managed to leave her and move to London, but I always knew she planned revenge, but the thought of her hurting Daisy made me feel physically sick.

"What do you want Rachel" I said through gritted teeth.

"You of course" she said "or else the girl gets It" she said and suddenly opened the door and pushed me inside, locking the door after her....