Chapter 1

Hey guys! I am about to start up a fanfic about Union J! I love the boys so much and would really appreciate it if you read my fan fiction!
Xx Emily xX

Daisy's POV

6:30am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and smiled, today was the day I was meeting Union J, I'd loved them since they stepped on stage at the X-factor auditions, I had voted every week, and my sister and I were devastated when they left. I couldn't wait to meet them, the reason I was going though was because my little sister Emmy had received Meet and Greet tickets for Christmas and our mum and dad work away in America A LOT, quite often month after month, so I had to take Emmy to many events, as she also played for the England Netball Squad, so I was constantly sorting out train tickets to get her from place to place, while also trying to focus on my school work. I was taking photography and media at college and my dream was to be a reporter on the red carpet. I had grown up in London, so I was used to the busy lifestyle and craziness of big cities. 

I got up and hopped into the shower, and washed my hair. After a nice refreshing shower I got out and put on my light denim shorts, accompanied by a white t-shirt and a Hollister hoodie, it was supposed to be sunny, but with the British weather, it would probably start raining. I curled my hair into soft ringlets and applied my everyday natural make-up of mascara and lip balm.

Suddenly I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door,  

"Come in" I shouted, and spun around to see my sister in the doorway, she too had curled her hair, as we both loved having curly hair but annoyingly we both had dead straight hair. She too was wearing shorts, with her white high top converse and frilly socks. She was also wearing a cute blouse from Jack Wills, and had a brown bag slung over her shoulder. 

"Are you ready?" she said, with a huge grin on her face,

"Ready as I ever will" I replied "In fact I'm slightly nervous" I laughed 

"C'mon Dais, it's only George Shelley" Emmy laughed and began to walk downstairs. 

"I'll be down in five minutes" I shouted down, only to hear a muffled response that I didn't understand. 

I checked my hair once more in the mirror, and grabbed my bag of the hook on the back of my door. I got the concert tickets out of my desk drawer, and checked I had all the conformation for the Meet and Greet as well. I then grabbed my keys and purse, shoved some gum in my bag, I practically lived off gum, and then I headed downstairs.

Emmy was waiting impatiently, itching to leave to go to the concert. I quickly slipped on my Vans, and grabbed my Oyster card for our hall table. I hadn't eaten any breakfast but I decided that I would grab something at the arena. It was the first time for both of us going to the O2, and it was certainly going to be the biggest concert either of us had ever been to. I'd been to a few festivals, last year my friends  Amy and Lauren and I went to the V-Fetival, which was amazing, but extremely tiring. BUt sadly, I haven't been to a concert or festival since, so I was very excited to get in the concert spirit again. 

"Lets go then" I said, pushing Emmy out of the way so I could lock up the house. 

"Union J here we come" Emmy laughed.

Thanks for reading! What do you think so far?  xx Emily xx