Chapter 3

Thanks for reading, shout out to carrots4ever2468! She's my BFF and I love her to pieces!
XxEmilyxX

Emmys POV

"I can see the O2" I screamed, jumping up and down. "You win I guess then" Daisy sighed "well come on then! Lets get going" she screamed and she started rummaging in her bag. "Aha here they are" she said as she handed me a neck strap with a card attached to the end. On the card it said AAA and underneath VIP and finally A freaking gorgeous picture of the boys themselves. "Wait dais, what does it mean by AAA?" I asked wondering. "Well..." Daisy started "it mean access all areas!"
"Arghh!!!!!" I screamed hugging my sister, she's the best sister in the world, honestly! As we walked past crowds of screaming fans we showed two big guards our tickets and they lets us through. I quickly opened my bag, revealing my phone to make the boys see my twitter photos, my camera to get some snaps on and my sharpie as poster for them to sign. I also had some gum, a pound coin, a soother, two biros, and three orange hair bands, yes my bag IS a mess.
Anyway we went into this big room with loads of journalists and reporters and there were a few girls - some seemed to have won tickets from magazines and things like that. There was one girl though who looked about my age, I smiled at her and she walked over, "hi I'm Nicola" she introduced her self, "hey Nicola, I'm Emmy and this is my sister, Daisy, so your a big jcat too are you?"
"Yeah" she replied with a huge grin on her face "I personally love JJ!" she said blushing a little, "I love Josh and Daisy love George so much" I turned to see my sister blushing this time. But it's true, she love George... talking of the devil look at the four sexy boys who just walked in the room....

So thanks guys! Just to let you know this story is based around me and my two best friends! I'm Daisy, Nicola is carrots4ever2468 (Nicola) and Emmy is my other BFF Phoebe, who isn't on Wattpad
XxEmilyxX