Chapter 20

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas guys!

I thought as a late Christmas present you can have a new part

What did you get for Christmas? comment for a shout out in upcoming parts!

XxEmilyxX

George's POV

I looked at Daisy, softly sleeping. She looked so pretty when she slept. I talked to the boys about going away on holiday with Daisy, Emmy, Nicola and Maeve. JJ seemed extremely happy when I mentioned Maeve.....

Eventually the boys and I decided we would take the girls down to Cornwall for the weekend. It would be so fun being by the sea, plus it meant I would get more time with Daisy. I carried Daisy up to our spare room and laid her down onto the bed. Carefully I creeped out shutting the door behind me.

Next day

Daisy's POV

I fluttered my eyes open only to see a room I didn't recognise. Suddenly I remembered, I came back to George's with him last night. I jumped out of bed and shouted to who ever was awake "I'm having a shower if that's alright" and I heard a reply from downstairs, what they said I'm not sure.

I hopped into the warm shower, and let the water warm up my body.

Afterwards I got dressed and brushed my hair. Luckily I always carry mascara and lipbalm, so I applied that too.

As I wandered downstairs I could only see Josh in the kitchen, his headphones in his ears as usual. I crept up behind him and jumped on him, completely scaring him, "where are the others?" I asked "oh they went out, I'm seeing a friend soon so will you be alright here for an hour? the boys will be back in an hour"

" of course"  I replied "great thanks" Josh smiled as he got up and unlocked the door, " I'll see you soon Daisy" he said as he closed the door behind him.

I decided I would watch some TV so I went and sat in the living room, as I turned on the telly there was a knock at the door.....

all I can say guys I prepare your self for something bad

Also thank-you so much for over 900 reads! Can we make it to 1k by New Year ?!?

XxEmilyxX