Chapter 18

Hey guys! Enjoy :)
Love you all so much
XxEmilyxX

George's POV

"Wait" I shouted to the sprinting Daisy. When she didn't stop I quickly turned on my heel and ran after her...

Daisy's POV

I ran straight past George, starting to cry, and even when he called out to me I still didn't stop, I just carried on running, where to I don't know. I understand that now I can't see George anymore, and because I can't explain things very well my idea was just to run away from him, great idea Daisy, well done. I carried on running, past my house, past my old school, past reality. I ran up a large hill, where I was going I didn't know. I heard footsteps a few paces behind me but didn't want to look back, afraid of who would be there, and just carried up the hill.

Suddenly I tripped and fell heavily, and I felt a pain shoot through my ankle, making me grimace in pain. I suddenly looked up to see a figure coming towards me, and then I realised it was George. "Go away" I shouted at George, but then instantly felt guilty. "I can't leave you like this Daisy" George said slowly bending down beside me. He placed his cool hand onto my ankle, which by now had already swollen and was very painful. I stared up into his big brown eyes and then rested my head against his chest. "So what's going on" George questioned. "Well, that person..."

George's POV

Daisy suddenly started to cry. I pulled her closer to me and started rocking her gently. She then carried on "they rang me and told me that they would hurt both me and you if I came near you again, so my great plan was just to keep running away from you, not great huh?" She said her pretty blue eyes interlocking with mine. "No" I said, still cuddling her. We both giggled and then fell silent, watching the sunset on the hill.

Ooo dear! What's going to happen to daisy? Post your thoughts and keep voting :)
XxEmilyxX