Chapter 12

Thank-you so much guys for reading and voting!
Love you all
XxEmilyxX

Daisy's POV

It was my turn to pick truth or dare, and it was Josh choosing the question or dare for me. Finally I chose "truth" I said. Josh though for a minute and then said "out of me, JJ and George who would you most like to date" straight away in my head I knew George but I pretended to think for longer before saying "George" I gained a few awwws and when I looked over at George he was just smiling- showing his perfect teeth. We carried on playing truth or dare where a few crazy things happened including, Nicola having to kiss Josh, Maeve having to recite the alphabet on one leg (JJ's idea) and Emmy having to do an Irish jig. Lucking no-one chose my dares to be kissing dares although I wouldn't of minded kissing George....

Josh's POV

It was soon time for the girls to go, which made all of us boys rather sad. George seemed to like Daisy, JJ fancies Maeve by the looks of things and I like Nicola, poor Emmy left out- she didn't seemed to mind though, she was just happy to be friends with us by the looks of things. At least I hope she didn't feel left out. As I wandered over to the door with Nicola and Emmy we exchanged numbers "we must meet up again" Emmy said "it was so much fun this evening thanks Josh" she said smiling up at me and then she ran over to me and hugged me. At this point JJ was walking out of the living room with Maeve on his back- giving her a piggyback. When he saw Emmy hugging me he screamed "GROUP HUG!" and ran straight towards us squishing us all together. I gasped for breath as everyone squished in and then finally we broke apart. We all stood around chatting as the girls had a spare five minutes and I noticed JJ and Maeve exchange numbers too. The only people who were not to be seen in the hallway were George and Daisy....