Raw: April 29, 2013

Finally we're back in the states, and back to the normal time zones we're used to. Now I did promise Dean that we would be sharing a room when we got back to the states. And that's just what we did when we got into Columbus, Ohio for Raw tonight. It was a tiring check in, but we managed. As soon as we got our room, we took time to rest up for tonight. But as soon as it came later in the day we did have to get our things ready to go as we left in the afternoon to get to the arena. As we were pulling in, we saw some fans waiting of course in usual fashion, hoping to see their favorites before the show. I rode with Dean, Seth and Roman to the arena, our things in the back. As soon as we stopped, we got out and went to the back to get our things. As I was getting mine handed to me, I waved a bit to the fans, acknowledging them. 

"Hey, I'll meet you inside alright?" I tell Dean and the others. 

"Heading over there?" Dean asks me, motioning to the fans. 

"Yeah, but I shouldn't be too long. Promise."

"Alright. Well, meet you by your locker room?"

"Sure, sounds good." I nod. "And you'll get a kiss then." I add, grinning as I see his face light up.

Once we all have our things, they head in and I head over to the fans so I could sign some things and whatnot. While signing things for them, I do get the expected questions after being seen with Seth, Roman and Dean. I don't give anything away about Dean and I's relationship. So I strictly say we're all friends. I spend a few minutes signing things and taking pictures before I had to say bye to them all and I start to head for the entrance to head inside. After walking through the doors, I find the sign saying where the female talent go and I head in that direction. When I get there, Dean isn't there yet. So I head in so I can change for the show. By the time I finish though and walk out, he's there leaning against the wall across from the door.

"You changed." He says as I see him eye me up and down. 

"I did. For the show. Don't know if I have anything planned yet. But that's to be found out while we have time now."

"But not right now right?" He asks, his eyes still glued on me.

"Well no, I suppose not."

"Well good, because I believe you owe me something from earlier."

"Do I now?"

"Yes, yes you do."

"Care to remind me?" I giggle. 

"Gladly." He smirks, before reaching out and grabbing me, pulling me flush against him.

Before I know it, he spins us and has me pinned against the wall.

"Trying to get us in trouble at work are we?" I laugh.

"Now, why would I ever do that?"

"Oh I don't know...." I trail off before giving him a look.

"Point taken. But don't worry, I won't get us in trouble. Just getting what you owe me from earlier. That's all."

"If you say so."

He chuckles before he leans down and presses his lips to mine. Now I couldn't  wrap my arms around his neck like I normally would do because he kind of had my hands pinned to the wall as well. You could say I was in a predicament of some sorts, because he started the kiss out sweet, but  slowly started to get more intense, to the point where I had my hands squeezing his. Now he had total control of this kiss, so even if I wanted to pull away, I wouldn't be able to. I kind of whine in protest against his hold on me, and that just makes him chuckle and smirk against my lips. He only goes for a few more moments before finally releasing my hands and my lips.