Glasgow, Scotland

It's Thursday here overseas. Our first stop on the SmackDown tour was Glasgow, Scotland. We had left early Wednesday morning. And I mean early. Try like 5am. I was so jet lagged yesterday, I wanted to sleep all day. I did manage to sleep most of the day before Dean had called me and wanted to hang out for a bit. Despite my lingering jet lag I had agreed. But now I'm sleeping in the best I can, getting rested up for the first show of the tour tonight. I didn't have a match tonight, but Nattie asked me to be there for her in her match against Alicia tonight. Being her best friend, of course I accepted. So there I was, planning on getting as much rest as I could, when there's a knock on the door. I groan and try to hide my head under the pillow, and that's when the knocking got louder. 

"Ugh, coming!" I call, dragging myself out of bed and heading over to the door. 

I open it to reveal Dean leaning against the door frame.

"Dean?"

"Cute PJs." He chuckles, just letting himself in, kissing me quick. 

"Thanks. I guess. So what are you doing up this early? I figured you'd be sleeping."

"Early? Kayla, do you even know what time it is?"

"No not really."

"It's almost noon."

"What? I slept that long?"

"Afraid so." He chuckles. 

"Must've been really tired then."

"It seems so. I called you earlier but you didn't answer, so I figured you were sleeping. So, now that you're awake, would you like to go for lunch? I was planning on breakfast this morning, but again...you were clearly sleeping."

"Right. Sure lunch sounds good. Just let me get changed."

"Great. Seth and Roman are coming too."

I nod. "Well you can make yourself at home here in my room, I shouldn't be too long."

"Already planned on staying."

"Kind of figured with how you waltzed right in here." I laugh, going over to my things and searching for some clothes to wear. 

"Figured you'd let me in regardless." He chuckles, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Uh huh." I add, grabbing the clothes and heading into the bathroom to change. 

I had left the door open a crack just in case he wanted to keep talking to me while he waited. 

"You know, we should get our own room together at some point." He states. 

"You would like that wouldn't you?" I poke my head out of the door. 

"Maybe."

"What about Seth and Roman? Don't you share a room with them?"

"Yeah, but I think they're starting to get annoyed by my constant talking about you."

"Oh, so you talk about me all the time huh?"

"Well I wouldn't say all the time."

"We'll see after this tour, can you live with that?" I ask with a giggle. 

"I can try. So what do you have planned for today other than lunch with me?"

"Oh I don't know. Probably go sight seeing for a few hours before the show."

"With the girls?"

"I don't know yet."

I soon come out of the bathroom, ready to go for the day. I grab a hoodie from my things, along with slipping on some sneakers.