Main Event, SMS & SmackDown Tapings

Day two of work. Tonight we have the Main Event, Saturday Morning Slam, and SmackDown tapings. I'm probably going to be on one of the three shows for this week, which is why I'm here in the arena right now. It actually feels great to be home in Boston. I spend the day with my family and friends that I left when I had gone to train to be a WWE Diva. Lots of catching up to do. I treated them all to front row seats to the shows tonight, just in case I'm going to be on any one of them. So yeah, I'm at the arena. I haven't run into Dean or the whole group....yet. For some reason, it was very hard to sleep last night. Whenever I closed my eyes, I saw Dean looking at me when he did last night over his shoulder and before I had left the arena to head back to the hotel last night. It was getting close to the tapings so I changed into the dress I was wearing for tonight anyway, before I needed to change into my attire if I needed to. It isn't long until the Main Event taping had began, I decided to relax and watch while I was still in the Divas locker room. The show started how it always does with the show intro. Once that was over, it was to the ring and the show was introduced, and then out comes Tensai, Brodus, Cameron and Naomi.

"Cameron. Hate you." I snort. "Just a piece of eye candy for the men." I roll my eyes. "Naomi's the real talent, you're just ugh."

Once they were done dancing, Kofi comes out, being their tag team partner. 

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, Shield.

"Uh oh. This should be interesting." I say as Roman, Dean and Seth appear in the crowd like always, heading down to the ring through them. 

They all meet on one side of the ring before getting up onto it, Dean stepping inside first. For some reason I find myself spacing out as I watch the screen. Just as the match had started, Kaitlyn and Layla had walked into the locker room and saw me spaced out, watching the screen, watching as Dean was facing Kofi at the very moment in the tag match.

"Earth to Kayla."

"Huh?" I snap out of it. 

"Oogling Dean are we?"

"What? No."

"Girl, you were spaced out...watching him. Is there something you're not telling us?"

"Not at all. Well something did happen last night when I left."

"Tell us."

"Well, I headed out the same time as they were. Our cars were only like a few spots or so away. After I had put my bag in the car, I look up to see Dean leaning against their car and he was just staring at me."

"Just staring at you? That's it?"

"With his arms crossed over his chest."

"How was he staring at you? It's all about how he stares at you, what's in his eyes."

"I don't know, he was too far away, I couldn't tell."

"Well if you encounter him at all tonight, you let us know what happens okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I nod.

The match had finally started as the bell had run. Dean and Kofi circle before they lock up and Dean grabs Kofi's arm and twists it behind his back. He moves that into a side headlock. Kofi pushes Dean against the ropes and pushes him off. Dean comes back and hits him with a hard shoulderblock. He comes off the ropes again and Kofi lays flat, Dean having to jump over him. He comes back and Kofi leapfrogs over him. He comes back again and Kofi leapfrogs again. One more time and Dean is hit with a flying elbow to the face. He hits him again and goes to send him into the ropes, but Dean reverses, sends him there instead and gets hit in the face with an elbow again. He starts to get angry and goes back over to Kofi, only to get sent out of the ring and the fight ensues there. Dean gets back into the ring and Kofi follows, only for Dean to kick him. He then picks him up and brings him over to his corner and Seth tags himself in. He hold Kofi long enough so Seth could hit him and then he moves to the outside.