SmackDown Taping in London

So tonight we have Main Event and SmackDown to tape in the O2 arena like Raw last night. Since I competed last night and had won the battle royal to become number one contender for the Divas Championship, I was feeling pretty good going into tonight. I didn't have anything booked tonight for Main Event or SmackDown so I basically had a night off from competing at least. It was another early day, and I actually shared a room with Nattie this time since well she had my stuff from last night and it's fun sharing a room with her. And Dean and the others weren't too far down the hall so he was happy with that at least. We were going to have a girls day today before we had to be at the arena for the tapings. After breakfast in the hotel, we took a trip to the gym, even though neither of us would be competing.

"So, I heard that you won that Battle Royal last night. Seems as though we have a new number one contender on our hands."

"You heard right and yes we do. I can't be more happy for myself. Oh and thanks again for hanging onto my stuff last night."

"It was no problem. You know I like to help you out when I can."

"I definitely can't wait to get back to the states though."

"I know how that feels." She nods. "So....you and Dean..." She trails off. 

"What about me and Dean?"

"How are things going between you two, now that you're together?"

"Things are going well. Actually he's kind of a little bummed out that I'm sharing a room with you tonight, but he'll get over it." I laugh. "Can't share a room with him all the time. I mean I already share a car with him and the other two so..."

"Right." She nods. 

"Speak of the devil." I chuckle as my phone starts to go off, signalling a text message. 

"Already misses me."

"Awww."

I text him back before putting my phone down and continuing with my workout. When she and I got done a few hours later, we cooled down before heading off for lunch.

"We should do this more often. Having down time with you is always fun."

"Oh definitely." She nods. 

"You're like the sister I never had. The best person to be around."

"Aww. I feel the same way...well the best person other than TJ."

"Right, right." I laugh.

After we finish lunch, we head back to the hotel to take showers and change, before getting our things ready for the tapings tonight. I had gotten changed into a strapless top with ruffles down the middle and copper coloring to it in places and jeans. I had heels that matched the top, and to top everything off, I had put on a leather jacket.

"Are you trying to give that boy a heart attack?" Nattie chuckles, referring to Dean when he ends up seeing me.

"Well, not doing anything tonight show-wise, so why not dress to impress?" I grin, fixing my hair in the mirror, before grabbing what I needed and heading out with her. 

We head down to the car and get in, heading off to the arena. When we get there, we grab our things and start to head inside, waving to a few of the fans before going through the doors.

"So nice to have a night off for once. Especially after all the travel these past few days and so on. Even though I kind of figured I would have a night off after working hard twice last night."

"And that hard work paid off. You won both matches last night." Nattie nods as we reach the Divas locker room and head in.

"I did. And soon I'll be Divas Champion. And it would be an absolute honor to defend against you sometime once I win it."