Extreme Rules 2013

It's finally Sunday, the day of Extreme Rules. It was gonna be a long day of preparing and such for it, so per usual, there was a trip to the gym to prep for all of our matches tonight. Kaitlyn and I were doing a workout routine together, since she and I were carpooling this time. Dean, Seth and Roman were off somewhere else of course.

"So, excited for tonight?"

"Of course I am. Our match is going to be one of the best ones on the card."

"That's for sure."

"I can't tell you how much I'm glad that my first title match is against you."

"Awww, thanks. I feel the same way, of course not with the first title match and all. But I'm glad you're the one I'm defending against. Although, if it were AJ, which a lot of people thought it would be, that would be a great match also since we're the best of friends."

"Oh I know right? Well title match or not, you two still put on great matches."

"We do, don't we? So, you think Dean's winning tonight?"

"There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to come out the new United States Champion. Seth and Roman are gonna come out as champions too. It's time for a change and they are the change that the WWE needs. It'll be a great accomplishment, having since started their main roster careers."

"That just means that the company has faith in them that they'll make the titles relevant or something again."

"Exactly. I mean, who really cares about the US title, with it around Kofi's waist? I surely never took notice that's for sure."

She nods and we continue with our workout, before we've finally had enough. We head back to the hotel so that we could shower before heading to the arena. When we get to the arena, there are already fans outside waiting as we unload the rental. We wave to them, even going over to sign a few autographs before heading inside. We head to the locker room, to drop our stuff off at least, before spending time for ourselves before having to get ready for the match later. We take some time and head out to the ring, seeing all the empty seats that will all be filled in just a matter of hours.

"Just imagine, all these seats are gonna be filled in a matter of hours. Though, the crowd doesn't compare to the WrestleMania crowds, but it's still pretty close when it's any pay-per-view."

"Right. It's gonna be an amazing night. I can't wait. Already excited."

"You two are gonna tear the house down, that's for sure." Nattie remarks.

"Thanks Nattie."

That's when I look down at the ring, and Dean notices and waves, I wave back.

"So do you know who's winning tonight as far as their matches?" Nattie asks about Dean, Seth and Roman.

"No, not at all. I think it's gonna be a surprise to everyone aside from them. I hope they all win though. Like I was telling Kait today, we need a change and they're exactly that kind of change we need."

"Imagine that though."

"It's a nice thought." I nod.

We walk down to the ring, watching as some people are just warming up in the ring, others sitting around and watching, just hanging out and relaxing before the show. The time actually seemed to pass by quick and before we knew it, the show was getting ready to start. The pre-show anyway. The panel for the pre-show consisted of Renee Young, Wade Barrett, Titus O'Neil and Mick Foley. They talk about the matches they're looking forward to, Wade choosing Randy vs Big Show, Titus choosing Mark Henry vs Sheamus in the Strap Match, and Mick Foley chooses the Last Man Standing match between John and Ryback. And speaking of that match, they show a video package hyping the match, going back to WrestleMania last month.