Raw: May 13, 2013

So we're in Oklahoma for Raw this week, and usually I spend the day with the girls, but I had decided to spend some time with Dean this time. So, after a little bit of sleep on the drive to Oklahoma last night/early this morning, he had to get up to go to the gym, and I decided to go with him. I mean, why not? I'm pretty sure we'll be a distraction to each other, though we'll be doing our own things of course. What we did was go right to the gym, since Seth insisted. So since we weren't stopping at a hotel like we usually do, I just got changed for the gym in the bathroom of it. When I had come out, I had just finished putting my hair up in a ponytail, when I just so happened to look over at a shirtless Dean. I almost had dropped my water bottle from my mouth, as I was holding it there while I was putting my hair up. Roman had noticed since he was at a machine right next to me, and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Nice catch." He remarks, which makes me jump.

"Oh, didn't know you were there Roman. You scared me."

"My bad. Don't get too distracted now from whatever your workout is."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Suure." He nods, before breaking out into a chuckle. "Probably won't be the only one distracted from their workout."

"Well, that is the goal for the day." I laugh. "Have a good workout Roman." I add, before walking off, starting on one of the machines.

Eventually though, I ended up near Dean but not too close, but close enough anyway.

"So was it your goal to distract me during my workout?" I ask as I start wrapping my hands for the punching bag.

"Maybe. Is it working?" He chuckles, finishing up with the bag himself.

"Maybe." I repeat.

"Mission accomplished." He grins. "Say, are you trying to do the same?"

"Who me? I would never." I act innocent.

Once he finishes up with the bag, I was set to go and we continued to talk while I hit the bag with my fists.

"Still hoping you get that title shot this weekend at the pay-per-view." I remark.

"We'll see. I mean I did beat Kofi in a non-title matchup, therefore I'm entitled to it."

"You are." I nod.

We all finishing up our workouts, before taking time to cool down from them. I head back into the bathroom of the gym, to change back into presentable clothes at least so that I look good enough when we pull up to the arena, cause fans will be waiting outside of course. Once I was ready, I walk out and then we all get back into the car and make our way to the arena for the day. When we get there, and bring our things inside, Dean and I of course split so that we can put our things in our respective locker rooms. I greet some of the girls as I walk in, telling them that I'm gonna hang with Dean before the show this time and I would see them later. I get a text from Dean, to meet him down by the ring, cause he and the others were sitting in some of the seats next to ringside, watching as the ring was being put up. I reply back and head there, spotting them when I walk out and down the ramp. I go to take my own seat, but as expected, Dean pulls me down onto his lap in the chair he was sitting in.

"Expected." I remark.

"Duh. Don't be getting too comfortable though. Once the ring is done being set up, I say we do some warming up, just in case you have a match tonight, and if we do."

"Are we actually gonna get some warming up done or is that just an excuse to be all cuddly with me?"

"Both." He grins.