Tapings Before Tour

So I actually wasn't hanging with Kaitlyn tonight because she left with the rest of the Raw roster to go on their tour. I still had Layla though, and Natalya. I didn't have many friends on SmackDown that were Divas so...but I had just arrived at the arena for the tapings. I would be having a match tonight. See after my attack on her last night, Brie asked for a one on one match against me on SmackDown. Since her and her sister weren't going on the tour for Raw to be with Damien and Cody, they could appear on SmackDown. So like I said, I walked into the arena and headed straight for the locker room so I could drop my stuff off. I had so much stuff with me tonight, considering the date Dean asked me out on for after the tapings, before we head overseas. 

"So, what's this about a certain Dean Ambrose asking you out on a date Kayla?" Nattie asks me soon after she walks into the locker room. 

"Let me guess, Kaitlyn told you?"

"Well of course. Do you need help picking an outfit or anything, shoes, hair..."

"Nattie, Nattie slow down." I laugh. "I've got everything sorted out. But thank you for offering. But if you'd want to help me with my hair after all the shows tonight then I'd appreciate it."

"I would love to. Now show me what you picked out, I want to see."

"Oh alright." I laugh, going into my bag and pulling out a short black dress, that was two shades of black and two fabrics. It had a ruffle down the middle, turning and going down the right thigh towards the bottom. "And the shoes..." I trail off, pulling those out as well, which were basically black dress sandals, but shoes nonetheless. "And I've got all my makeup and jewelry in here that I'll be wearing.

"Well I'm definitely going to help you look hot."

"Thanks Nattie." I laugh. 

"So tell me, how do you feel about going out with him tonight?" She asks as she sits down next to me. 

"To be honest, it's actually exciting really. I mean here's a guy who's just started paying attention to me, well that I've started to notice anyway. He's actually not as mean, sick and twisted as people make him out to be. Don't tell anyone though, don't wanna ruin his reputation. I'm sure the closer it gets to the end of the night for us all, I'll have those butterflies and nerves you know?"

"Of course. Plus you want the date to go alright."

"Right." I nod. 

"So I see Brie has asked for a match against you tonight for SmackDown."

"Oh yeah, just because I attacked her from behind last night. I only did that because I'm sick of them cheating all the time. Honestly you'd think with Nikki getting her chest enhanced, everyone would know the difference. And yes, I'm sorry, I had to throw that in there. I just can't really stand either one of them. They walk around like they own the place. They did before they left and they still do now since they got back. They just annoy me that's all." I shrug. 

It came time for the Main Even taping for tomorrow night's airing and the opening match was a 10-Man Battle Royal to determine the number one contender to Wade's Intercontinental title. 

"Hey, I've got to get going, Khali's in this match and like always, I'm going out there with him." Nattie says, getting up. 

"Oh of course."

In the ring currently were 10 of the superstars involved, but assuming Khali would be the match after what Nattie said, so the match would end up being an 11-man Battle Royal. Alex, Yoshi, Primo, Epico, Justin, Santino, Jimmy, Jey, Jinder and Drew were already in the ring and ready to go, until Wade came out.