Raw After WrestleMania

Well WrestleMania has come and gone. Thank god for that, because getting closer and closer to it, everything was chaotic. Now things can settle down until the Rumble next year and the road to next year's WrestleMania. So there were some first times wins last night, two title changes. Mike had beaten Wade to become the Intercontinental Champion for a 2nd time during the pre-show. John Cena had beaten The Rock to become the WWE Champion. Undertaker kept his winning streak, making it 21-0 now by defeating CM Punk. Triple H defeated Brock Lesnar and kept his job. Del Rio defended the title successfully. Mark beat Ryback. Daniel and Kane successfully retained their titles. Fandango beat Chris Jericho in the biggest upset ever and finally, The Shield had beaten the team of Randy, Sheamus and Big Show. No there wasn't any Divas on the card, but that's because there was no time. But hey understandable. So here I am, driving to the arena at about 2 in the afternoon. I always get there early, it's better than getting things ready for the last minute and being late, because you never know who's opening the show. So after some driving, I arrive at the arena and find a spot to park. Just as I get out and grab my bag, another care pulls up a few spaces down from me. Shortly after it had parked, who got out but The Shield.

See I don't really interact with them backstage, they kind of keep to themselves so it's like whatever. So I sling my bag over my shoulder and lock the car before walking into the arena itself to head to the Divas locker room to put my stuff, and to find out if I had a match tonight. While I walked into the arena I had this overwhelming feeling of someone watching me, so I looked around and saw no one, but I looked behind me where Dean, Seth and Roman were and I could've sworn Dean was watching me walk away. I shook the thought from my mind and continued on, just thinking I was seeing things. I looked back one last time and they all were starting to head my way to head inside too, so I must've been seeing things. So I had inside and find out if I have a match tonight. Because I wanted to compete so bad last night and didn't get the chance to, I was put in a match, against one of the most easiest people ever to have a match with. Aksana.

"Sweet. Thanks." I nod as I head towards the Divas locker room so I can change into my ring attire. I spend the rest of the afternoon walking around, but once it gets close to showtime, I head back to the locker room to get ready for the show.

Once I get there, I put my bag down in one of the cubbies with a small locker on the top. I take out my gear and hang it up as I start to undress in order to change into it. Once the top and pants are on, I put my boots on and lace them. The finishing touches were fingerless gloves and a fishnet sleeve on my left arm. Once I feel I'm ready, I start to head out to go to hair and makeup. I just mind my own business, saying hi to some of the other Divas and Superstars as I pass by them on the way to hair and makeup. I then go to turn a corner and end up bumping into someone or something. Whatever or whoever it was, it made be stumble backwards a bit. The first thing I notice are black boots, but I know those boots from anywhere. I look up and into a pair of blue eyes. I know those blue eyes from anywhere, especially with the clothes he had on. It was Dean Ambrose of The Shield. Before I could even apologize for bumping into him, he spoke. 

"Sweet sweet Kayla. Should watch where you're going. Don't want to get hurt now do you?" Is all he said, and before I could even respond, he walks around me and down the hall behind me. 

That was awfully odd. I shake any thoughts from my head and continue the way to hair and makeup. I get greeted and only have to wait a little bit before being able to take a seat and get my hair and makeup done. We keep smalltalk while my hair gets done and my makeup. Once they finish, I get a look in the mirror and as usual, I love it. 

"Thanks ladies." I say, hopping down from the chair and heading back down the hall. 

I find a spot where I can watch the show as I hear it starting. Once I find a spot, I see they're showing pictures from last night. To start off the show was John and it was a mix really of boos and cheers. A majority of them were boos though, from what I could hear.