We Insult the Augur

Hi y’all!  I’m actually knocking out getting stories updated and I don’t know why… I’ve updated over half in the past week.  Typically it takes me a month or two to do that.  WHAT IS HAPPENING?  I don’t know but I hope you enjoy! :)

Thank you to the following for reviewing!  On Wattpad: DaughterofNyx0008, pandalover2259, MerlinAvatarEragon, KatClaw, Writersmagnet.

On Fanfiction (Really?  Only two reviews on fanfiction? :( This makes me said people): the ice within and commandopengi (who are totally and completely awesome for reviewing!)

Oh, and I might be doing some promo pics for the story on Twitter so follow me: @Wisegirl502 Be on the lookout for them!

Okay, now you may enjoy the story :)

Chapter Quote:

“Insanity runs in my family.  It practically gallops.”

~Cary Grant

______________________________________

Chapter 10: We Insult the Augur

Brady

Everyone sort of forgot about Antony dangling from the broken railing in the chaos of chasing after Bryn, Derek, Silena, and Rachel.  When the Romans went back to the Senate House, the annoying praetor had somehow pulled himself up onto the remaining part of the balcony and was just standing up when the twins found him.

“Thanks a lot for helping me,” he growled.

“Any time,” Brady and Bradley replied simultaneously.

“The Greeks need to be captured and imprisoned.  Cora, who shall we send it get them?” Antony demanded.

Cora looked at him calmly. “No one.  We shall see if Miss Winchester holds true to her word and contacts us when she gets back to camp.”

If she gets back to camp,” Bradley mumbled.

“What was that?”

“I said ‘if’ she gets back to camp.  Bryn told us the prophecy of her quest.  It sounds like someone isn’t going to return on the quest.  I don’t know if it’ll be her or not but we need to keep it in our thoughts over this.”

“So she really is on a quest?” Antony mused.

“Yes, you blithering idiot.  If you hadn’t pissed her off, our Senate House might not be destroyed,” Brady snapped.

“All of you stop arguing.  It will get us nowhere.  First thing’s first, we need to get our Senate House rebuilt as soon as possible.  Ana, Prerana, Vanessa!” Cora shouted at the three demigods to get their attention.  The girls came over. “Would you please start getting our top builders situated here so we can understand the extent of the damage and get started on building?”

“Yes ma’am,” Ana replied.  As she left, she smiled at Brady; he returned it.  He had a major crush on her but she didn’t know that.

“Brady, Bradley, did either of you know she was a daughter of Zeus?” Antony asked.

“She told us when we were talking to her,” Bradley answered.

“And you didn’t think to tell me?!”

“Us,” Cora corrected, glaring at her fellow praetor.

“We figured since you have such a great augur abilities, that you heard it over the god chatter and knew about her,” Brady said sarcastically.