I'm Yelling Timber

So I have the new chapter thing up in Wattpad and I don’t want to lose the gif for it so you’re another chapter! :)

OH SO I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU GUYS A FUTURE CHAPTER SONG BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT MOST OF YOU REQUESTED BUT I’LL GIVE YOU AN EXCERPT TOO SINCE I FORGOT TO DO IT LAST CHAPTER.

Future Song: Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts

Excerpt: “You have five seconds to tell me who you are and how you know that name or I’m going to pull this trigger.”

Chapter Quote:

“I influence anybody who is able to get through the chaos of my first impression.”

~Gary Vaynerchuk

______________________________________

Chapter 9: I’m Yelling Timber

“You must be Antony,” Bryn observed, looking up at him casually.

“I see you’ve heard of me,” he said.

“If you mean I’ve heard of you being an annoying bigot, then yes, you would be correct.” Derek snorted along with Silena, Rachel, and some people in the crowd.  Cora was biting back a smile.  In attempt to stop himself from laughing any further, Derek looked up at the ceiling where he found a glass dome rooftop right above the area they were standing on.  He could see the sky.  It was bright blue.

“How dare you address me in that manner you filthy Greek!” Antony chastised. “What is your name?”

“My name is Bryn Winchester, great-great-granddaughter of Apollo, great-granddaughter of Hecate, granddaughter of Aphrodite.  This is Derek-”

“They will introduce themselves!” he barked.

Bryn rolled her eyes. “As I was saying, this is Derek-”

“What did I tell you?!”

“Nothing that I remember.  I was tuning your squeaky voice out.” Antony sputtered in astonishment as Bryn continued, “This is Derek Michaels, son of Apollo with some other freaky powers that we haven’t figured out.  This is Silena Jackson, daughter of Percy and Annabeth Jackson, granddaughter of Poseidon and Athena.  And this is Rachel Elizabeth Dare, a.k.a. the Oracle of Delphi.”

“Welcome,” Cora said politely.

“Don’t be courteous to them,” Antony snapped. “Do you forget the Greeks have kept us in the dark for over three decades?”

“I have not forgotten, but unlike you Antony, some of us do not wish to fight the Greeks, rather we wish to have a good connection with them so there is no dissonance in any upcoming wars we may have to fight.”

“They wouldn’t tell us then, they won’t tell us now if you’re kind.  But they will to me, because I won’t coddle them.  I’ll get it out of them.”

“I’d like to see you try sweetheart,” Bryn said with a smile. “Are you sitting all the way up there to try and intimidate us?  Because if so, it’s not working… at all.”

“We’re up here because we are superior to you.  Don’t forget you are our prisoners,” he warned.

“First off, you’re not superior to us at all in any way shape or form, and second, we won’t be prisoners for long.”

“You have no weapons on you and you’re in the middle of the Roman Senate house surrounded by over a hundred, well-trained demigods.  There are only four of you.  Do you honestly think you can beat us?” Antony laughed whole-heartedly.  People in the crowd joined in. “Listen, your macho façade does not intimidate me.”