Chapter 30

(Also for u sinners I'm working on a sin account @iamtheshipper thx)

Azures pov

I waited, trained, read, talked with Rufus while I waited for the sun to go down. Rufus wanted to help. Of course I let him. He may seem rude at first but he has a heart of gold. I was sitting outside his shop thinking of a plan. Maybe I could talk Eterna into letting me take the shift and tell everyone to go home. Never mind bad idea. She would know it was me. What if i somehow drugged the guards and Eterna and went to save Encre, but how do you drug that many people. I guess where just gonna have to improvise. I shook my head bringing my thoughts back to the present. The sun just disappeared over the horizon. I leaned into the store and yelled, "Rufus, it's time to go!" He stomped over to me quickly and we made our way to the jail. I told Rufus to stay here and wait for me. He nodded leaning against a tree. I opened the door quietly making my way to the basement as quiet as possible. I managed to sneak past all the guards. But what do you expect I'm am magnificent after all. I grabbed the keys and ran to the cell with Encre. "A-Azure what are you doing" he asked. I told him to shush. I unlocked the door and let them out. As soon as I did that all the other vampires started begging me to let them out.

"Let us out too we won't bite"

"Hey you guard yea you own the door"

"Why do they get freedom"

"I don't want to die here"

I did my best to ignore them and get out of there as fast as I could. The other vampires in the cage had flown out the windows but one followed us. "Go away, where not donating blood" I growled. "No way am I leaving my brother in law" she said back. So this was fallacy's sister. Oh well guess he's gonna get quite the surprise. I heard the guard let out yells of surprise as the saw the door opened, by then we where already out. "Rufus come on" I shouted. He grabbed Encre and we ran into the forest. We soon where in the clearing. Rufus set down Encre. I turned to the vampire that followed us. "Take care of Encre until fallacy comes, we can't be missing" I told her. She nodded in understanding.

Encre's pov

I watched as Azure and Rufus disapeared back into the forest heading back to the village. We sat there for at least an hour before the pain hit. Everything is hurting. I screamed as my fingers dug into the soft ground beneath me. Felicia pulled me into her embrace. "I know it hurts, just breath ok," she said rubbing back. She quickly laid me down and took off my shirt. I screamed so hard I thought my lungs would explode. My soul was on fire and my vision was blurry. Hot tears rolled down my face. I looked down to see the little soul pulling large amounts of magic from mine. "AAAH IT HURTS" I screamed. "It's ok it's almost over,". After another minute of indescribable pain, the magic started to shape a small body around the soul as Felicia lifted it from my ribs to in front of us.

Fallacy's pov

I was flying as fast as I could I was late and I was worried. As I got closer to were I was supposed to get Encre I heard screaming. As I got closer they suddenly stopped as a soft sound replaced it. Crying. I landed in the clearing to see my sister and Encre. I ran over crouching by them. The crying continued. I looked down to see a babybone. He opened his eyes crying. "I did it" she whispered before passing out. I kissed her forehead and gentle took the child from his grasp. I removed my cape and wrapped it around the kid to keep him warm. My sister smiled at me. Both of our head jerked towards a crashing noise coming towards us. Suddenly Eterna burst into the clearing with dr Loffy close behind. "YOU" she growled angrily grabbing one of her stakes. "Eterna w-wait. Let them rest d-don't you see they have a ch-child, leave them alone for a while," Loffy said blocking the way. I heard a sound before I was shot in the leg. Dropping to one knee I turned to see what it was. I only saw a glimpse of him. The one thing that caught my attention where his angry star shaped eyes. I growled giving my child to Felicia as I picked up Encre. We spread our wings and took off  to my castle.

Dreams pov

HOW DARE HE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating and as an apology here is some picks of my cat her name is burd ... Yes burd
B-U-R-D

 Yes burd B-U-R-D