Chapter 23

(Lol omg most of the comments on the last chapter was DONT TOUCH THE CHILD)

Now ones pov

Encre woke up in the lab confused and a little disoriented, he was sitting on the bed/table thing. At least a half a hour later of Encre collecting his thoughts the door opened and Dr. Loffy rushed in, when Loffy saw that Encre was awake she ran over to him. "Oh my goodness Encre I am so sorry I didn't know you where pregnant. Anyways what did you plan to name the kid" Loffy said quickly, Encre just smiled at her and said "we've been thinking about a couple names and decided to name them jasper". They talked a bit longer until Encre notices Eterna at the doorway, Eterna walked to him and looked him in the eyes. There was a moment of silence as they glared at each other, "traitor" she growled. "Murderer" Encre said calmly, Eterna's eyes narrowed in anger. Outside the room the vampires where cramming themselves to the entrance of there cages trying to see the burning tension crackle between the fish and the skeleton, a few moments passed. Eterna slapped Encre, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID......THAT... WITH THE ENEMY" she screamed at him. The vampires whispered among themselves at that statement, "SHUT UP YOU LEACHES" she yelled at them. They went quiet almost at once, Loffy pulled Eterna out of the room to talk.

Fallacy's pov

"ENCRE ENCRE" I called, I have  been looking for Encre since he didn't make it back yesterday. It was night so I  could look for him in the wood, sauve and some other staff where helping to look for him in other parts of the woods. I collapsed on the ground crying, I had lost my wife and my child all in one day. I felt and hand on my shoulder, I looked up see suave looking at me with a worried face. He sat down next to me and rubbed circles on my back to calm me down, in a way suave was like my big brother. He would always be there when I needed him, this continued for a while until I got the strength to get up. "T-thanks suave" I said softly, he nodded in understanding and we continued our search.