Chapter 19

Time skip brought to you by fallencre
Suave: I DID IT

Encre's pov

I blushed thinking about what fallacy did and said a few hours ago. When I first met fallacy he seemed like a heartless beast that was ready to kill innocent people but he wasn't, he was the kindest and most gentlest thing I've seen since France. I had already changed out of the wet clothes and went to see if the staff needed any help. I went to the kitchen last, they said they needed supplies from the town and of course offered to go. They gave me a cloak and said to be careful. I finally arrived at the village and as always the market was filled with people, I looked at the list they gave me and started looking. I picked up some fruit and paid for it and said thank you but before I could walk away the person selling them said "hey you sound familiar have we met" in a hoarse voice, I froze scared to death but I wasn't going to let him see that.
"N-no I don't think we have" I squeaked in response and quickly walked away.

No ones pov

The sales man called over azure and Eterna, "you see that person in that cloak they're acting suspicious and their voice sounded familiar" he said. "Thank you sir" Eterna said when azure nervously didn't reply and they headed towards an unsuspecting Encre.

Encre's pov

I was buying some meat and putting it in the basket with the fruit when I heard someone approach, I turned around and almost ran. It was Eterna with some guard guy, I forced myself to stay calm. "Is there a problem" I said, "no but have been here you sound familiar and you seem to now your way around" Eterna said. I had to choose my words carefully, "I have been here before but I don't live here" I said. She looked a little less suspicious if me and walked away with the guard guy, that was close. I would have be more careful next time.

(Next chapter fallacy will mark Encre so yeh👌🏻👍🏻)