Chaper 14

Encre's pov

I wondered into the outdoor garden...again but I didn't mind it was a very nice garden, I sat under the cherry tree and looked up at the pink blossoms. I climbed up the tree and looked around, it was kinda like a little fort of petals. I leaned against the trunk and reached for my note book to draw this amazing seen, it wasn't there. I left it in my room, I hopped out of the tree and went to go get it. I made it back to my room and grabbed my sketchbook, I started walking back to the garden. I tripped when I got there and landed face first in the grass, I had scratched my cheek on a stray twig. I tried not to think about it, I would wash it later. I heard something behind me so I turned around, it was a small maid I think  I saw working in the kitchen. "Hello I am encre" I said as I held out my hand to shake hands but she nervously backed away, "hm? Is something wrong you look scared" I asked. "You must go back to your village it is not safe here", I gave her a look "if it isn't safe here then why would you be here". She looked surprised at my sassy response but then calmed herself and said "soon a vampire is going to see who isn't acquainted with the lord, he will tell the council that fallacy is keeping you alive and it will cause trouble because vampires will be on the hunt for you or the leader of the council will order lord fallacy to kill you immediately". I didn't know what to say I was shocked, fallacy wouldn't kill me would he, I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. I closed my mouth and looked down, the little maid left leaving my at a loss for words. My hands slowly lifted to where had bit me, the bite marks where almost fully healed. I sat on the ground in front of the cherry tree hugging my legs to my chest, I couldn't stop thinking about what the maid had said. I was scared, he wouldn't.... He probably would. After a while I head someone calling me, I hid my face. I knew who it was, I heard fallacy walk over and crouch down in front of me. "Hey Encre is something wrong" he asked, I didn't look up. "Fallacy if you where told to would you ...... Kill me", I looked up at him after I said that. He looked shocked, "n-no I would never even think of hurting you mentally or physically where did you get that idea" he said. "I was told what would happen if-if the council f-found out that-that you where K-keeping me alive-...." I wasn't able to finish what I was going to say as I broke down into tears, suddenly I was pulled into a soft hug. I leaned into fallacy as softly reassured me that everything will be ok, (suave in the background with a Lenny face just think about that for awhile) I noticed he had also wrapped his enormous bat wings around me. He pulled away just enough to look me in the eyes and keep his wings around me, his eyes sparkling I had never realized how beautiful his eyes where. "I would never dare to hurt a wonderful piece of art like you, understand"

 "I would never dare to hurt a wonderful piece of art like you, understand"

I nodded and hugged me to his chest again.