Chapter 10

Fallacy's pov

I woke up with my wounds bandaged, I lifted up my wing and sure enough that was wrapped up too. I sighed I went to the library to look up healing methods cause I'm not the best at using magic to heal myself, healing other people is a different story. I found encre already there, I patted his head as I passed by. Walked towards where the book usually is and pulled it out to start reading, soon I had gotten my hands to glow a calming green. I pressed my hands against my wounds and they felt much better, they would only heal most of the way. After I did this they would have to finish healing themselves, after I finished I walked over to encre to see what he was reading. I gently slid the open book out from under his head, I looked at the cover. It was called the chronicles of narnia or something (FOR NARNIA). I layed the book down, and walked away. I heard the door knock and suave said " coming ", "suave I'll get the door". He nodded and stepped away from the door, I opened it to find charlos standing in the rain. I would have had him stay out there but he was my apprentice and I couldn't just leave him there, I invited him to come inside. "What are you doing flying in the rain" I asked, "I was told by the high council to go around and remind everyone I come by that a blood moon is in two days" he said. After that I thanked him and he left, 'great what am I gonna do know encre doesn't know what happens on a blood moon' I groaned to myself. I went to room, the staff had already cleaned away the blood. I layed down and sighed and ended up falling asleep.

Eterna's pov

"Mother of .... URGH" I banged my hand against the wall, "c-carful Eterna, y-you could hurt yourself, b-badly" said dr. Loffy.  I looked at my hand, it hurt, I had been banging on the wall of a cell. I was in the vampire hold, this is where we kept all the vampires we caught. I could here the vampires in there scuttle farther into the corner in fear, I looked in at them. "YOU BETTER BE AFRAID OF ME LEACHES" I screamed at them, they all flinched huddling together trembling in fear. I grinned, Loffy sighed she didn't want to rly kill them. Since we have a formula that could change a vampire that once was a human with a life, a while back we almost wiped out the vampires but they  had a venom that they could inject into someone and turn them into vampires so they kept doing that until they could survive. The ones that once where people still had  1% of human DNA, we could save them. But the ones that didn't have that 1%..... They where killed without mercy cause those thing don't deserve mercy.

(Oh look a long chapter yay🙂👏🏻)