Chapter 26

(Outer so cute :3)

Fallacy's pov

We made our way to the village as it got lighter, it was dangerous but I didn't rethink my plan even once. I was DETERMINED to save Encre from Eterna no matter what kind of pain to go through, heck I would fly into the sun for that skeleton. I wasn't thinking twice but I could tell suave was, he had this extremely nervous aura. We soon arrived at the village, few people where out and about since it was early in the morning. Suave walked around trying to spot anything that would signal us that Encre was there, we walked through the market. The streets grew more gloomy and vacant, we continued to walk until we heard talking behind us. Suave turned around and we saw Eterna and dr Loffy, suave stood there for a second before making his way towards them. "what are you doing!!" I wispered panicking, he said nothing but reached over and pushed my small bat body farther into the cloak. "Good morning, you haven't seen a skeleton named Encre around have you. He's my cousin" suave said politely, "maybe why?" Eterna replied. I looked over to Loffy she was looking away with a sad and guilty face, 'WHAT DID THEY DO!' I thought to myself. "He didn't come home last night and we got worried" said suave, Eterna looked at us and glanced at the jail. "Yeah well you should be I'm sorry to say that your cousin has been infested by a parasite and is no longer safe to our village" she said, at this point I snapped. "That PARASITE" I growled making her look surprised because she didn't know I was there, "IS MY SON" I screeched launching myself at her nocking her into the shadows were I turned back into my original form. I wrapped my hands around her throat and repeatedly slammed her head into the ground, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ENCRE AND MY SON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" I screeched at her at the top of my lungs. I heard Loffy calling for someone when I started punching Eterna, soon I heard the clanking of armor and azure and Loffy managed to pry me of of Eterna. Tears poured from my eyes, the vampire hunter got up glaring at me coldly. I looked at my captors in desperation, azure looked at me with pity while Loffy was crying silently. "Encre should be dead by now I left him in a cage of starving vampires" Eterna said, "I will rip out your soul tear it to pieces and then feed it back to you" I growled. Encre can't die from some vampires, he knows how to defend himself. Azure confirms this, "Eterna trust me the vampires wouldn't dare touch him". Eterna growls and grabs one of her wooden stakes, she started walking towards me. Before she could get close enough suave body slammed to the ground and pried me from azure and Loffy, I spread my wings grabbed suave and took to the sky. Thankfully we where close to the edge of town, we soon crash landed into the shade of the forest. The trip only took a few seconds but I already was sweating and had small burns on my face, "my lord I-" I silenced suave with a wave of my hand. "Let's just go home suave" I said, I know my rescue mission didn't exactly work but at least I know Encre is alive and well. My sister is in captivity so he should be fine until I come for him.