Chapter 25

No ones pov

As Encre laid down on the floor trying to catch his breath Eterna stalked over, Loffy was huddled in the corner to scared to do anything. Before Eterna could do anything azure burst in, Eterna looked over at azure while pinning Encre down with her foot. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Azure yelled running over, he pushed her off Encre. "I'm getting rid of Encre and his parasite" Eterna growled in response as azure knelt down gently picking up Encre, azure glared at her for a second then turned to the dazed skeleton in his arms. "... Fine I won't kill him" Eterna said, she grabbed Encre and walked out. Azure followed closely behind while Loffy brought up the rear. She stopped at the cell at the end and threw Encre in locking the door behind them, "but they will" Eterna said grinning like a mad ... Fish.

Fallacy's pov

It was getting light out so it was time to put my plan into action, I looked at suave. He nodded putting his hood up, I turned into a bat and hid behind his neck. This is how I was going to get into the village undetected, hopefully the blue flame markings around my eyes would go unnoticed. I could tell suave was still unsure about this plan, I slid down so I could just see over his shoulder. He shivered as I hooked onto his ribs through his shirt, "gees calm down suave do I really excite you that much~" I chuckled. "My lord please" he responded which caused me to chuckle again, looked at the rising sun. I remember one time Encre took me to see the sunset.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❣flashback❣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Encre I swear you are trying to KILL ME" I said grumpily, Encre smirked at me. "You'll be fine anyways I still can't believe you've never seen a sunset" Encre said obviously more excited than me, I wasn't supposed to be in the sun doesn't Encre know that. If I went in the sun I would probably burn alive, but the look of joy and excitement in Encre's eyes.... I couldn't say no to them. We stood in the shadow of my castle waiting for the sun to come out, as soon as the sun peeked out from the horizon I instinctively drew back farther into the shadows. Encre quickly pulled closer to where the shadows ended, I dug my heels into the ground and shut my eyes like a frightened child. Encre stopped pulling walked over and hugged me from behind, he rested his head on my shoulder and said "just look". I forced myself to open my eyes and look in the sun's direction, it was beautiful. The sky was full of many many colors, the sky was pink, orange, yellow, magenta, and blue with a few clouds to top it off.

 The sky was full of many many colors, the sky was pink, orange, yellow, magenta, and blue with a few clouds to top it off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swear I will find you love.