Chapter 9

Azure's pov

We waited some more, I didn't know how much longer I could wait. This THING has killed many people, I usually don't like killing people so I wanted to get this done as quick as possible. Though he seemed happy to be alone, then Eterna wispered to me "I'm going to move over there, when I give you the signal attack". I nodded, she quietly scooted away. After a few minutes she signaled and leaped at the vampire. He yelled in surprise and instinctively tried to block the stake with his wings that were hiding under his cloak, the wooden ripped one of his wings. He screamed in pain, I readied my sword and launched at him. I swung it at him he managed to dodge at last second, I charged at him. He dodge but not quick enough and the blade went straight through him, his eyes widened. I expected him to fall over dead, I jumped back in surprise as he pulled out the blade. "IDIOT VAMPIRES ARE NOT MORTAL", he held his wound and raised the sword at me then switched it to Eterna, it went back and forth until I realized he was backing into the forest. He doesn't want to fight? Eterna noticed this to and said "not this time fallacy", she threw on of her stakes at him. He dodged tiredly and it grazed his cheek, he turned into a bat but with his wing torn could only skitter away. We sighed, I almost felt bad for him because he was badly injured. Eterna looked furious, she stomped away, I followed her back to the village.

Encre's pov

I  woke up I had only slept for an hour, for some reason I couldn't sleep. I walked out of room and made my way to the kitchen, I was hungry. I passed a door and heard heavy breathing behind it, I was worried if the person inside was ok so I opened the door. I found fallacy sitting on the floor leaning on the wall in front of the window, he had his wings flopped on each side one was ripped. He looked up at me and then covered his mouth as he coughed up more blood, "OH MY GOSH FALLACY ARE YOU OK", he glared at me as if to say do I look like I'm ok. I started to panic, I ran to the door and yelled "SUAVE SUAVE, FALLACY EST MAL MAL". I heard suave run at the sound of his name being called, moments later appeared saying "what is it". Tears streamed down my face as I led him into the room, he caught sight of fallacy and ran over to help. Sat onthe floor crying. I covered my face with my hands and whispered to myself "oh mon dieu oh mon dieu oh mom dieu", I stayed a bit even after they had left, I finally got ahold of myself and went to look for a nice quiet place to recover. I soon found a library and started reading some books, I had found some fantasy books and since I always liked those I was reading it. It was a series and I found it interesting, soon it got lighter outside and I decided to stay a bit longer.