Chapter 5

Fallacy's pov

After my conversation with suave I went to go check on encre, neither me or suave new what to do with him. I suggested killing him but suave said it was lost cause and said that we would just have to send him back to the village or keep him, I told him I would think about it and we went or separate ways. I heard the sound of nervous foot shuffling, it sound panicked. Then I heard whoever it was run. I shouted "Hey wait!!!" Running over and looking around the corner, I made it just in time to see a foot disappear behind another corner. I ran over and turned the corner. Whoever I was chasing was very good at hiding, "who are you" I called out, I heard a response "I can't tell you that you might know who I am" he sped up and started speaking French " et si Le fais vous pouvez essayer de me mordre et sí vous I pourriez ne pas survive et d'autres chosses!!". It was stressed French that's all I knew " I have no idea what you just said", the person sighed and stepped out from an open room that was unused, I had thought it was a thief but it was encre. I took a step towards him and he took a step back keeping the distance between us. I didn't know what to do if I told him that I wouldn't hurt him he probably wouldn't believe me so I asked him "are you ok?", he didn't answer. We stared at each other for a while, encre finally nodded shakily. I felt some kind of pity for him, I slowly walked up to him he slowly walked back until he backed into the wall, I kept walking. I could see panic flair in his eyes, soon we were inches apart, I stared at him. "Are you sure you're ok" I wanted to try and scare him, "cause if your not I could fix that", I grinned at exposing my fangs. His eyes widened and before I had any time to react, SLAP, I took a step back holding my cheek. I slammed my hands as hard as I could on the wall on each side him, I was a little surprised the wall didn't brake. "HOW DARE YOU YOU LITTLE MAGGOT" I roared in his face. He flinched, he tried run but I caught him be the neck and slammed him against the wall. My eyes were blood red with rage. "ILL KILL YOU BRAT", "my lord control your anger" (suave to the rescue and I do need maids and stuff so like I said before I will take oc's)