Chapter 8

Fallacy's pov

I watched as charlos flew of, once he was gone I relaxed. Then I remembered  I was still hugging encre to my chest, I looked down at him. He had his face buried in shirt, I paused and lifted his up. He was blushing madly which made me blush a bit to. I patted his head and walked towards the door and said "c'mon it's almost midnight, I'll bring you back to your room". He nodded and followed me.

Time skip brought to you by mtt's legs

He didn't say a word as we walked, neither did I. We were both kind of embarrassed. Me from saving a mortal and encre from me saving him, we arrived at his room and I left him there and went back to the garden. I looked at the moon. It was half full, it would be a full moon soon and this full would be a blood moon which isn't good. I sighed , I started thinking about they way encre had buried his face in my chest and blushed. My eyes widened as I realized what I was thinking. I groaned, "STUPID STUPID I AM NOT CRUSHING ON A MORTAL" I thought, but I was I couldn't deny it. I slapped my head, "having troubles my lord" suave smirked. I didn't talk, I sat down in the moonlight and put my head in my hands. I heard suave walk over to me, I didn't look up. I wondered what he would think if I told the way I thought about the artist's sweet face, I blushed at the thought. "My lord, your face is turning colors🎵" he teased, I groaned and covered my face. "Hmm.... A maid" he said, "HECK NO" "ummm a vampire hunter" "1,000% no" we started laughing about sauve kept and I would say no and then suave said "a human" "...". I stopped laughing and looked away, "uh my lord... Did..did I say something am I right." I got up and walked away I didn't want him to know. He would probably tell encre or try to tease me about, suave is just like that. Once I was inside I went to my room and sat on my bed thinking. I didn't know what I would do about this, it was all wrong. I loved him, but it was forbidden love so it shouldn't happen. I thought about so hard that I started to get a headache. Out of know where I wondered if encre had finished his drawing after all I only saw the start of it, thinking about the drawing made me want to go to the place we met. I remembered how beautiful the moonlit clearing was. I walked out of the castle turned into a bat and flew into the night, I flew over the town. The streets were dimly lit by lampposts, one or two people were still in the streets. I didn't realize that someone had seen me and was following me to my destination. I landed in my original form softly and looked around the clearing. It was so peaceful and quiet, it was surprisingly calming. I closed my eyes breathing in the sent of the forest, I sat down with my eyes still closed and exhaled. I was content and I smiled, not the creepy grim or the fake smile. It was a real one, I hadn't smiled like this since...... I don't know when.

Eterna's pov

I watched as fallacy sat in the clearing were he had kidnapped someone I was trying to protect. "Eterna how long will we be sitting here, he's not paying attention we should attack him now" azure wispered urgently, "quite azure just because your head of the Royal Gaurd doesn't mean you can boss a expert around so shh"