Which famous Twenty Øne Piløts lyric are you?

Which famous TØP lyric are you?

Aries: Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless (Lane Boy)

Taurus: I ponder of something great, my lungs will fill and then deflate, they fill with fire, exhale desire I know it's dire my time today (Car Radio)

Gemini: I was told when I get older all fears would shrink but now I'm insecure and I care what people think (Stressed Out)

Cancer: Gangsters don't cry therefore therefore I'm, Mr misty-eye therefore I'm (HeavyDirtySoul)

Leo: I know where you stand, silent in the trees (Trees)

Virgo: I know my soul is freezing, hell is hot for a good reason (The Judge)

Libra: She asked me "Son when I grow old will you buy me a house of gold? And when your father turns to stone will you take care of me?" (House of Gold)

Scorpio: No one else is dealing with your demons meaning defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning, friend (Kitchen Sink)

Sagittarius: I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath (Goner)

Capricorn: I just wanna stand in the sun where I find pieces of peace in the sun's piece of mind (Ride)

Aquarius: As an addict with a pen whose addicted to the wind (Addict With A Pen)

Pisces: All my friends are heathens take it slow (Heathens)

Who here wears glasses? I only just started wearing them recently because I'm short sighted so can't see things far away and I couldn't even recognise my friend walking towards me today without my glasses on :')