Which famous Fall Out Boy lyric are you?

Which FOB lyric are you despite all of them being about Mikey Way, because that's just what every FOB song is about

Aries: "Put on your war paint" (The Phoenix)

Taurus: "I'm sorry every song's about you, the torture of small talk, with someone you used to love *cough cough Mikey Way*" (Fourth of July)

Gemini: "I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive, now I only waste it dreaming of you" (Of All The Gin Joints In All The World)

Cancer: "A constellation of tears on your lashes, burn everything you love then burn the, ashes" (My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark)

Leo: "Am I more than you bargained for yet?" (Sugar, We're Goin Down)

Virgo: "They say the captain goes down with the ship, so when the world ends, will God go down with it?" (What A Catch, Donnie)

Libra: "Best friends, ex-friends till the end, better off as lovers, and not the other way around *cough cough Mikey Way*" (Bang The Doldrums)

Scorpio: "You are what you love, not who loves you" (Save Rock and Roll)

Sagittarius: "I swear I'd burn the city down to show you the lights" (Sophomore Slump or Comeback of The Year)

Capricorn: "Seasons change but people don't" ("The Takes Over, The Breaks Over")

Aquarius: "I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake" (Nobody Puts Baby in The Corner)

Pisces: "I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me" (Dance, Dance)

So I've been publishing this book for 11 days now and it's already got 1.1K reads so thank you so much guys, 100 new reads a days! Keep it going with comments and votes, love y'all <3